Stressing times

Old Jul 5th 2008, 8:44 am
Just Joined

jomaspirit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Stressing times

Hi my name is Jo and me, my hubby and two children are going from the UK to Perth in 7 days time on the 12th July. Oh its so stressful my house is still full of stuff to be packed. I keep thinking I have missed something important. The worse thing is I am going to Murdoch Uni to be a student and I havent got accommodation yet. I applied for the off campus support and meet and greet (not heard anything) they are on school hols, omg. I am looking for a hotel now lol. You have to laugh or you will cry.
Old Jul 5th 2008, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

cazw1405 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Stressing times

Originally Posted by jomaspirit
Hi my name is Jo and me, my hubby and two children are going from the UK to Perth in 7 days time on the 12th July. Oh its so stressful my house is still full of stuff to be packed. I keep thinking I have missed something important. The worse thing is I am going to Murdoch Uni to be a student and I havent got accommodation yet. I applied for the off campus support and meet and greet (not heard anything) they are on school hols, omg. I am looking for a hotel now lol. You have to laugh or you will cry.

Good luck with it all Jo, I am sure all your feelings are normal!! We are leaving UK in September and I am sure as it gets closer I will be freaking out too! At the moment it feels like limbo waiting for it all to kick off!!

Best of luck for the future! Hope its all you want it to be!

Caz
Old Jul 5th 2008, 1:47 pm
ann
Forum Regular

ann is just really niceann is just really niceann is just really niceann is just really niceann is just really niceann is just really niceann is just really niceann is just really nice

Hi Jo, no crying please, take a deep breath a glass of wine or two....! Take a room at a time and box it up. At least you have you hubby to help with thing, organise him then start looking for a meet and greet service. Does the Perth state migration people offer any services?? you will be fine, good luck
Old Jul 5th 2008, 8:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Deep breaths Jo!
You will get there & it is doubtful that you will forget anything of great importance.
Lots of luck & try to chill out a little bit
Old Jul 5th 2008, 8:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

ianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond repute

have you phoned the International Office at Murdoch? +61 3 9627 4809
Old Jul 5th 2008, 11:41 pm
Just Joined

jomaspirit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cazw1405
Good luck with it all Jo, I am sure all your feelings are normal!! We are leaving UK in September and I am sure as it gets closer I will be freaking out too! At the moment it feels like limbo waiting for it all to kick off!!

Best of luck for the future! Hope its all you want it to be!

Caz
thanks everyone its nice to hear some freindly words. I have stopped the crying too much and trying to get hubby put in his place lol. Today I did one room at a time like one of you said and yes true enough it worked. I tried ringing the international office at Murdoch but I think I am getting time differences wrong. Last time I rang the person who answered talked really fast lol. I will get used to that soon.
Old Jul 6th 2008, 2:29 am
Forum Regular

noggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to allnoggin is a name known to all

Stress???...wait untill u get here!!