Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sos!! Calling All Femail Expats In Sydney!!!

Sos!! Calling All Femail Expats In Sydney!!!

Old Jun 10th 2005, 10:46 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sos!! Calling All Femail Expats In Sydney!!!

Originally Posted by WHEEZY
P.S. Mrs Soapy are you coming out to play???
only if i let her
she will be up in port douglas sometime this month, just let me know dates and ill maybe let her oot lol
depends on what i get in return
hey wheezy, what happened to the party at your hoose?
Old Jun 10th 2005, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

WHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really nice

Originally Posted by soapy
only if i let her
she will be up in port douglas sometime this month, just let me know dates and ill maybe let her oot lol
depends on what i get in return
hey wheezy, what happened to the party at your hoose?
Hey, this is the 21st Century, and I'd bet Pauline is out of earshot of your comments otherwise I doubt you'd be brave enough to make such a statement
Dates not confirmed yet, but as I said on earlier post the sooner the better, oh and regards the 'whats in it for me' comment what you get up to behind closed doors is entirely up to you

A party? At my house? Did I really have that much to drink on Saturday?

Although, that does sound a good idea, but I think I'll wait till the evenings get warmer and the nights lighter
Old Jun 10th 2005, 11:07 am
Forum Regular

WHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really nice

Originally Posted by Chalkfarm
Thats sounds good,let me know what you are thinking of. I could do with me time(1 hubby,3 kids and a dog)........
Hi again Claire,
Great to hear that your up for a drink or two, sounds like you need it :scared:
Old Jun 10th 2005, 11:08 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=WHEEZY]Hey, this is the 21st Century, and I'd bet Pauline is out of earshot of your comments otherwise I doubt you'd be brave enough to make such a statement
QUOTE]
have i left my webcam on
just tell me date and ill tell her and a few others that might miss the post.
i have a lot of email adresses, but i cant read ian12s writing
Old Jun 10th 2005, 11:12 am
Forum Regular

[QUOTE=soapy]
Hey, this is the 21st Century, and I'd bet Pauline is out of earshot of your comments otherwise I doubt you'd be brave enough to make such a statement
QUOTE]
have i left my webcam on
just tell me date and ill tell her and a few others that might miss the post.
i have a lot of email adresses, but i cant read ian12s writing
Have mooted the 24th June, 2 weeks today, but if that is a bit soon I am willing to be a little flexible (is my desparation showing? ... oops), just waiting for the others thoughts on dates.
Old Jun 10th 2005, 11:15 am
Master of verbal pish©

[QUOTE=WHEEZY]

Have mooted the 24th June, 2 weeks today, but if that is a bit soon I am willing to be a little flexible (is my desparation showing? ... oops), just waiting for the others thoughts on dates.
mrs soapy is back on the 23rd. if shes a good lassie i might let her oot
Old Jun 10th 2005, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

[QUOTE=soapy]
mrs soapy is back on the 23rd. if shes a good lassie i might let her oot
Your all heart soapy, will you be giving her a sixpence to go out with
Old Jun 10th 2005, 11:23 am
Master of verbal pish©

[QUOTE=WHEEZY]

Your all heart soapy, will you be giving her a sixpence to go out with
she will have to find it first
its a good date. try your best to keep the thread up on the first page
Old Jun 10th 2005, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

[QUOTE=soapy]
she will have to find it first
its a good date. try your best to keep the thread up on the first page
I'm trying ... (very trying )
Old Jun 10th 2005, 11:27 am
Master of verbal pish©

[QUOTE=WHEEZY]

I'm trying ... (very trying )
answer every post hours apart lol
Old Jun 10th 2005, 11:10 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by suzysu
Hi Ladies,

I'm defintely up for a night out. Where do u fancy going and what date were u thinking about?

I've been here for nearly 7 months and started the homesickness thing about 2 weeks ago.

Su
Hi Su

Glad to hear it!! How about the 24th June, Darling Harbour seems to be the best choice, anybody have any preference on food?

You lasted well, keeping the homesickness at bay for 7 months!! I think whilst your still in holiday mode it doesn't seem to effect you does it, then, suddenly you wake up and realise your not on holiday anymore and you cannot just pick up the phone in the middle of the day for a chat with your family/mates because its the middle of the night there!!!

Look forward to meeting with you, let me know what you think of the 24th.

Louise
Old Jun 10th 2005, 11:16 pm
Forum Regular

suzysu is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Louise,

Your right, the holiday mode has ended and now its really hit me.

The 24th is fine with me. Darling harbour is going to be very busy on a friday night, i will get my thinking cap on and see if i can come up with somewhere else where it might be abit quieter.

were u at the expat bbq last week? i was, but dont remember meeting u if u were there.

Are u working in the city? I'll be finishing at 4 on the 24th, so will be able to meet up early if others want to.

Su
Old Jun 10th 2005, 11:41 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Louise,

Your right, the holiday mode has ended and now its really hit me.

The 24th is fine with me. Darling harbour is going to be very busy on a friday night, i will get my thinking cap on and see if i can come up with somewhere else where it might be abit quieter.

were u at the expat bbq last week? i was, but dont remember meeting u if u were there.

Are u working in the city? I'll be finishing at 4 on the 24th, so will be able to meet up early if others want to.

Su
Great, the 24th it is! We went to Darling Harbour last night for dinner, me, hubby and kids, got there around 6.30ish and it wasn't too bad as far as crowds go, the Cargo Bar looked like it had a good atmosphere with a bit of jazzie music playing in the background, we didn't eat there, didn't look a very family/kids kind of place. (we went to the Meat and Wine Co instead,more kid friendly there). I did peek at the menu and they do gourmet pizzas, salads, and for some strange reason: Guiness Pie!! I think if we book a table somewhere we should be fine whereever.

However, as I said, not up to speed with the best places in Sydney so yes definitely see what you can come up with

Glad to hear I made such an impression at the BBQ last week! we did turn up a bit late thou' so maybe we missed each other

And so if your working in the city, can I leave you with a mission this week then? To find a venue for the Sydney Expat 'Ladies' night on the town!!
You'll have to quiz all your work colleagues, they might know some little gem
Old Jun 11th 2005, 12:39 am
Forum Regular

suzysu is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm doing overtime in work today and asked around. darling harbour prob is the best option, as its central for everyone to get to plus everyone knows where it is.
Havent been down there for awhile, so the cargo bar sounds good to me.
What time does everyone fancy meeting up? I should be able to get down there for approx 4.30-5.00ish.
Looking forward to it!!

Su
Old Jun 11th 2005, 12:45 am
Forum Regular

I'm doing overtime in work today and asked around. darling harbour prob is the best option, as its central for everyone to get to plus everyone knows where it is.
Havent been down there for awhile, so the cargo bar sounds good to me.
What time does everyone fancy meeting up? I should be able to get down there for approx 4.30-5.00ish.
Looking forward to it!!

Su
GEEZZZ!!! 4.30 - 5-ish your keen let me work on hubby about getting home early to take kids off my hands and I'm there fingers crossed.

So thats 2 of us for definite on the 24th then, anybody else out there going to commit themselves to a night of fun and frolicks?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.