Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sheffield meet round 2, how does end november sound?

Sheffield meet round 2, how does end november sound?

Old Nov 29th 2005, 4:04 am
Forum Regular

mandrew is a jewel in the roughmandrew is a jewel in the roughmandrew is a jewel in the roughmandrew is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Sheffield meet round 2, how does end november sound?

We cut your hair in leg irons and give you a few lashings as a leaving present!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 29th 2005, 7:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandrew
We cut your hair in leg irons and give you a few lashings as a leaving present!!!!!!!!
spoilsport!!

nice meeting you too, really had a good night
Old Nov 29th 2005, 8:42 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mandrew
mmm sounds ok to me
Old Nov 29th 2005, 9:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

nicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LesleyM
Debbie, How could you ! Sweet innocent quiet me, come on Kay and Michelle stick up for me......please . Nicola are you busy making chocolate fountains ? Andrew how was work today, feeling a tad rough ?
Thanks for the great night peeps, you are a great bunch....I think

ps. Kay what time did you get home ?

HI Lesley my skattebol

How are you?

We did have a great time and hopefully will meet up again before one of us goes. The food was yummy too. Any news on your visa. According to my new business visa friends on here we should get our alot quicker than we thought so I am going to download the PC's and book the medicals for Jan and then hopefully put the house on the market after XMas. Still have a bit of painting and gardening to do plus the carpets to change upstairs. I wonder how possum is going with her house i hope they have had peeps round this week. Let us know Kay

lol
NIcola
Old Nov 29th 2005, 10:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

LesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to all

Originally Posted by nicola411
HI Lesley my skattebol

How are you?

We did have a great time and hopefully will meet up again before one of us goes. The food was yummy too. Any news on your visa. According to my new business visa friends on here we should get our alot quicker than we thought so I am going to download the PC's and book the medicals for Jan and then hopefully put the house on the market after XMas. Still have a bit of painting and gardening to do plus the carpets to change upstairs. I wonder how possum is going with her house i hope they have had peeps round this week. Let us know Kay

lol
NIcola
Hi Nicola,

Still waiting for the very last piece of paperwork to send off which it the police clearance certificate. Its been nearly a flippin' month now . Oh well, it wont be too long now. It sounds like you will be there sooner than us I wish we could have met the others that couldnt make it that night. Maybe next time we will hopefully meet Jacknat and Tiredwithtwins
I cant help wondering all the time how everyone is getting on and hoping things go well for all we met. I wonder if Debbie will invite me next time
Good luck
Lesleym
ps. skattebol and all the other words had me in stitches
Old Nov 29th 2005, 10:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

nicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LesleyM
Hi Nicola,

Still waiting for the very last piece of paperwork to send off which it the police clearance certificate. Its been nearly a flippin' month now . Oh well, it wont be too long now. It sounds like you will be there sooner than us I wish we could have met the others that couldnt make it that night. Maybe next time we will hopefully meet Jacknat and Tiredwithtwins
I cant help wondering all the time how everyone is getting on and hoping things go well for all we met. I wonder if Debbie will invite me next time
Good luck
Lesleym
ps. skattebol and all the other words had me in stitches
Why are you waiting so long for the police clearances? Are you getting them from SA as well. Do I need to? Or is is countries you have lived in for longer than a year in the last ten years?

ciaow
Nic
Old Nov 29th 2005, 10:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

LesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to all

Originally Posted by nicola411
Why are you waiting so long for the police clearances? Are you getting them from SA as well. Do I need to? Or is is countries you have lived in for longer than a year in the last ten years?

ciaow
Nic
Ive seen several peeps here complaing that they are taking longer than usual. They do say 40 days and are seemingly now taking that time. The first one I got was only two weeks. Maybe its because they have so many peeps trying to emmigrate lately I didnt need from SA.
HTH (hope this helps)

Lesleym
Old Nov 30th 2005, 12:17 am
Account Closed

Guest0424 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all

Just a few lines. Sent our police checks off last week and received letter saying they would be back around 2nd Jan - running just over 40 days.

Had 4 viewers for the house Monday night. 2 offers for asking price but one wants guarantees that if we pull out from Oz we will pay legal fees? so we have told him to wait till we have just got paperwork a bit more sorted before doing anything.

Paul goes for consultation tomorrow pm (fingers crossed we will only need a letter otherwise there will be more expense for investigations (had to go private even though NHS sees first appointments within a couple of weeks so GP made us pay because we are wanting it done for Oz

Had a good night Friday (bad headache next days think it was the Stella).
Old Nov 30th 2005, 1:08 am
Forum Regular

mandrew is a jewel in the roughmandrew is a jewel in the roughmandrew is a jewel in the roughmandrew is a jewel in the rough

Hi John. Good night out and thx for b and b. Good luck with house and med stuff.Mine next week. Viewers today for my house,looks good. I'm still getting this paperwork together to prove employment and a right pain, as you well know. Hope to meet up again matey. Cheers,Andrew.
Old Nov 30th 2005, 5:05 am
BE Forum Addict

debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if Debbie will invite me next time

not a bloody chance!!!!!!!!!

only joking mate, wouldn't be the same without you.

hey michelle, fab news about the house, fingers and toes crossed for the tests, really mean that!

good luck with yours too andrew house and meds!

am at work at the mo so cant stay on too long, dont think the nhs will approve!

havent seen anything from jaknat for over a week now, hope they're all ok, its not like him, i'll send him a pm later.

chat soon, i'll post you pms with my number girls!

see ya soon, debs x
Old Nov 30th 2005, 5:11 am

Hi all well we have a viewer on Sunday morning??? strange time but hey beggars cant be choosers. Keep fingers crossed for us.

Wow Michelle 2 offers for asking price thats brilliant.

Lesley of course you are invited loved chatting to you

MMM Nicola wots a skattebol??? is it something in your chocolate fountain

Kay
Old Nov 30th 2005, 5:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by possoms
Hi all well we have a viewer on Sunday morning??? strange time but hey beggars cant be choosers. Keep fingers crossed for us.

Wow Michelle 2 offers for asking price thats brilliant.

Lesley of course you are invited loved chatting to you

MMM Nicola wots a skattebol??? is it something in your chocolate fountain

Kay

excellent kay, fingers crossed! want some good news soon on that front from you
Old Nov 30th 2005, 5:25 am

Originally Posted by debbiemc
excellent kay, fingers crossed! want some good news soon on that front from you
Thanks Debs really hope so matey
Old Nov 30th 2005, 6:21 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

what happened to jacknat then??
did he break his other leg...lol!!

hope to see you all soon,

sue x

ps - kay, good luck for the viewing on sunday.....
Old Nov 30th 2005, 6:27 am

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
what happened to jacknat then??
did he break his other leg...lol!!

hope to see you all soon,

sue x

ps - kay, good luck for the viewing on sunday.....
Thanks Sue, dont know whats happened to him I had a quick squint in the lounge :scared: to see if he was lurking in there but not seen him??

Kay

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.