Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sheffield meet round 2, how does end november sound?

Sheffield meet round 2, how does end november sound?

Old Nov 25th 2005, 10:35 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sheffield meet round 2, how does end november sound?

So I believe the line up is now:

debbie and baz
kay and colin
steve and ange
andrew, after work
lindsey and andy
?kate and John

is that right?

Old Nov 25th 2005, 10:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
So I believe the line up is now:

debbie and baz
kay and colin
steve and ange
andrew, after work
lindsey and andy
?kate and John

is that right?

sue and mal
lesley and her hubby
paul and michelle (pom plumber)

kates got to work and cant get a sitter and it might just be me again as baxs daughter is only stopping for one night!! so i'm a bit peed off!

never mind, will have his drinks too!
Old Nov 25th 2005, 10:54 am

Originally Posted by debbiemc
sue and mal
lesley and her hubby

kates got to work and cant get a sitter and it might just be me again as baxs daughter is only stopping for one night!! so i'm a bit peed off!

never mind, will have his drinks too!
Sue and Mal not coming shes just posted cant get sitter she also wants you to empty your pm box

debbie and baz (debbiemc)
kay and colin (possoms)
steve and ange (jacknat)
andrew, after work (mandrew)
lindsey and andy (
lesley and john (Lesleym)
Nicola and Nathan (nicola411)

sorry its cos i only know usernames not real names

Last edited by possoms; Nov 25th 2005 at 11:08 am.
Old Nov 26th 2005, 10:43 am

Hi folks feeling a bit worse for wear this morning Cols had to go back to bed (i am evil) hes blaming the food, not the copious ammounts of beer he seems to have forgotten he drunk

Anyhoo had a brilliant night we really enjoyed it hope you did too.

OH yes Jacknat where were you????

Possoms
Old Nov 26th 2005, 3:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

hi kay,

snap, feel like shyte!!, i agree with colin, definately those crispy pancakes

couldnt agree more, had a fab night, sorry you and ange couldnt make it and wherte were linds and andy aswell? loved your company, i'll pm you and give you my mobile number kay and we could maybe meet up sometime, and anyone wlse if you fancy it.

well, to start with colin and kay were sat at someone elses table!! turns out our booking had been cancelled and i only phoned to confirm on wednesday!! confirm/cancel!!! dont even sound alike! anyway it gave us chance to have a chat and a few drinks, i liked the chinese rice beer! then the rest arrived. lesley flew in, introduced herself in her south african accent and then she never shut her gob after that

well for those who couldnt make it, the night was a great sucess i think, ten of us showed up including a couple who are quite new to the forum, nicola mu new partner in the chocolate fountain business!!! i've got the contract drawn up already nic! and nathen, her lovely hubby. (you poor bugger nathen, she could talk the hind legs off a donkey .......fab to meet you.

then lesley and hubby john, how many years did you say you'd been married to this mad women john!!!!! crazy is an under statement, mind you, she is shy !!!! my arse!

lovely to meet andrew, he trained at vidal sassoon ladies and on the way home he told us that we could all have a free cut and blow . hows the head andrew!?

last but not least, the lovely michelle and paul, anything missing michelle
found out paul knows my brother, they went to plumbing college together.

so all in all, i think i can safely say that everyone got on really well and a good night was had by all, just sorry that the rest of you missed it.

chat soon, cos i'm going to have a lie down and rest my eyelids before xfactor!

oh yeah, found out that peeps think i'm debbie m c when the mc is short for Mc!! and you thought i might be a dj ...not!
debs xx
Old Nov 26th 2005, 5:19 pm

Originally Posted by debbiemc
hi kay,

snap, feel like shyte!!, i agree with colin, definately those crispy pancakes

couldnt agree more, had a fab night, sorry you and ange couldnt make it and wherte were linds and andy aswell? loved your company, i'll pm you and give you my mobile number kay and we could maybe meet up sometime, and anyone wlse if you fancy it.

well, to start with colin and kay were sat at someone elses table!! turns out our booking had been cancelled and i only phoned to confirm on wednesday!! confirm/cancel!!! dont even sound alike! anyway it gave us chance to have a chat and a few drinks, i liked the chinese rice beer! then the rest arrived. lesley flew in, introduced herself in her south african accent and then she never shut her gob after that

well for those who couldnt make it, the night was a great sucess i think, ten of us showed up including a couple who are quite new to the forum, nicola mu new partner in the chocolate fountain business!!! i've got the contract drawn up already nic! and nathen, her lovely hubby. (you poor bugger nathen, she could talk the hind legs off a donkey .......fab to meet you.

then lesley and hubby john, how many years did you say you'd been married to this mad women john!!!!! crazy is an under statement, mind you, she is shy !!!! my arse!

lovely to meet andrew, he trained at vidal sassoon ladies and on the way home he told us that we could all have a free cut and blow . hows the head andrew!?

last but not least, the lovely michelle and paul, anything missing michelle
found out paul knows my brother, they went to plumbing college together.

so all in all, i think i can safely say that everyone got on really well and a good night was had by all, just sorry that the rest of you missed it.

chat soon, cos i'm going to have a lie down and rest my eyelids before xfactor!

oh yeah, found out that peeps think i'm debbie m c when the mc is short for Mc!! and you thought i might be a dj ...not!
debs xx
LOL you are a bleedin nutter yep pm me,

well I still feel ill now at 6pm Colin has gone out on his mates 40th!!!

Hey didnt know andrew had offered free hair dos!!! wooooohoooo
Old Nov 26th 2005, 6:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

LesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to all

Debbie, How could you ! Sweet innocent quiet me, come on Kay and Michelle stick up for me......please . Nicola are you busy making chocolate fountains ? Andrew how was work today, feeling a tad rough ?
Thanks for the great night peeps, you are a great bunch....I think

ps. Kay what time did you get home ?
Old Nov 26th 2005, 6:19 pm

Originally Posted by LesleyM
Debbie, How could you ! Sweet innocent quiet me, come on Kay and Michelle stick up for me......please . Nicola are you busy making chocolate fountains ? Andrew how was work today, feeling a tad rough ?
Thanks for the great night peeps, you are a great bunch....I think

ps. Kay what time did you get home ?
I'll stick up for you though what she said was true

remember looking at the clock as I got into bed and it was 1.50am :scared: didnt think we were out that late???
Old Nov 26th 2005, 7:24 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

sounds like you all had a fab night..........sorry we missed it!!!

hope the sore heads are all better now!

sue x
Old Nov 26th 2005, 7:47 pm

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
sounds like you all had a fab night..........sorry we missed it!!!

hope the sore heads are all better now!

sue x
aw wish you could have been there Sue we will have to arrange another
Old Nov 26th 2005, 9:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by possoms
aw wish you could have been there Sue we will have to arrange another
yes, definately sue, you were missed mrs! another one after crimbo me thinking!

come on jacknat, show yourself and face the music
Old Nov 29th 2005, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

mandrew is a jewel in the roughmandrew is a jewel in the roughmandrew is a jewel in the roughmandrew is a jewel in the rough

Had a great time,nice meeting y'all and hope to meet up again soon. Pom plumber helped me out with a place to kip too especially good as i went over my 2 beer limit by several! Cheers. Andrew.
Old Nov 29th 2005, 12:27 pm

Originally Posted by mandrew
Had a great time,nice meeting y'all and hope to meet up again soon. Pom plumber helped me out with a place to kip too especially good as i went over my 2 beer limit by several! Cheers. Andrew.
Great meeting you too Andrew and erm whats this I hear about free haircuts???
Old Nov 29th 2005, 1:26 pm
Forum Regular

mandrew is a jewel in the roughmandrew is a jewel in the roughmandrew is a jewel in the roughmandrew is a jewel in the rough

STREWTH! Can give a good discount at the salon though. Not savvy enough to get to peoples houses at moment and no time. Im at Alan Paul(meadowhall) gis a ring luuv. Got interest in house for tmrw,fingers crossed. Meds next week. Later.
Old Nov 29th 2005, 1:31 pm

Originally Posted by mandrew
STREWTH! Can give a good discount at the salon though. Not savvy enough to get to peoples houses at moment and no time. Im at Alan Paul(meadowhall) gis a ring luuv. Got interest in house for tmrw,fingers crossed. Meds next week. Later.
It were that Debbie that said you'd offered us all free haircuts

Loads of luck with the house and the meds. Keep us posted.

Possoms

Last edited by possoms; Nov 29th 2005 at 1:36 pm. Reason: look what I've found :D

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.