Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Scots going to Oz

Scots going to Oz

Old Oct 26th 2006, 7:36 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Scots going to Oz

Originally Posted by brido
Nurofen and a pint of water at bedtime does wonders.Lol.

I'll pop into Walkabout Mon or Tues and get a bit reserved for about 20 people.
Looking forward to chatting to people in the same boat instead of family and friends for a change.
Cheers Brido, looks like it's going to be a good meet.
Old Oct 30th 2006, 12:11 am
Just Joined

jules1927 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by herrchook
Cheers Brido, looks like it's going to be a good meet.
Hi Brido and Julie here,just booked Walkabout on sat 4th nov for 1pm for us all to meet up for 20people,there will be a table reserved for all of us under the name "Oz bound". where we will get plenty of
Hopefully see you all there,looking forward to it.Brido and Jules x
Old Oct 30th 2006, 12:26 am
Just Joined

Can someone shrink this picture to 65x65 pixels for me,thanks.
Jules x
Attached Images  
Old Oct 30th 2006, 1:14 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jules1927
Can someone shrink this picture to 65x65 pixels for me,thanks.
Jules x
Try this Jules.......
Attached Images  
Old Oct 30th 2006, 1:46 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by herrchook
Try this Jules.......
Thats better,Thanks Herrchook.
Old Oct 30th 2006, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

sharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by jules1927
Hi Brido and Julie here,just booked Walkabout on sat 4th nov for 1pm for us all to meet up for 20people,there will be a table reserved for all of us under the name "Oz bound". where we will get plenty of
Hopefully see you all there,looking forward to it.Brido and Jules x
Hi there another 2 for the scots meet-up Me and my hubby will be there, just have to get hotel sorted as i dont want to driver back to forfar .. see you there jacqui .! looking forward to meeting you all

Sharon and Ricky
Old Oct 30th 2006, 8:00 am
Forum Regular

gordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to all

We plan on coming too - Laura and Gordon. We dont know anybody yet - but I'm sure that wont matter once we have all had a few beveridges!!!
Old Oct 30th 2006, 8:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Scotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sharon45
Hi there another 2 for the scots meet-up Me and my hubby will be there, just have to get hotel sorted as i dont want to driver back to forfar .. see you there jacqui .! looking forward to meeting you all

Sharon and Ricky
That's great Sharon will be good to meet your hubby too.

Looks like it is going to be a really good day as loads of folk going.
Old Oct 30th 2006, 9:12 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wowwww really looking forward to this, am gonna try and get someone to do my Sunday shift so i can drink with a clear conscience, too old to get rat arsed and go to work now

Gill , will i recognise you, are you mega slim now , am just the same , a little older and ehhhhhh, yes fatter , but will be sporting a new hair do, to cheer me up
Old Oct 30th 2006, 9:41 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Looking good for a great turnout on Saturday,im sure we can pull a few seats over if we need them.

Herrchook,thanks for sorting Julies pic for her.
Old Oct 30th 2006, 11:05 am
Forum Regular

sunshine dreamer has a brilliant futuresunshine dreamer has a brilliant futuresunshine dreamer has a brilliant futuresunshine dreamer has a brilliant futuresunshine dreamer has a brilliant futuresunshine dreamer has a brilliant future

Looking good for a great turnout on Saturday,im sure we can pull a few seats over if we need them.

Herrchook,thanks for sorting Julies pic for her.
Looking forward to Saturday. Husband not finishing work till 3pm, so we will be there for 4ish. I am presuming everyone will still be there.

See you all on Saturday! Claire & John
Old Oct 30th 2006, 11:31 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sunshine dreamer
Looking forward to Saturday. Husband not finishing work till 3pm, so we will be there for 4ish. I am presuming everyone will still be there.

See you all on Saturday! Claire & John
Scots drinkers leaving before shutting time.That would be criminal.
We'll save you seats. Lol.
Old Oct 30th 2006, 10:55 pm
Forum Regular

sharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the rough

Scots drinkers leaving before shutting time.That would be criminal.
We'll save you seats. Lol.
Got sorted with hotel CITY INN nothing close to walkabout, Will park at hotel and get taxi and get down to partying!!!! See you all there whos up for a late one???

sharon and ricky xx
Old Oct 31st 2006, 6:14 am
BE Enthusiast

thomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to behold

Guys, thomas on day shift saturday, cant get shift swap, so we'll head in when he finishes for about 6ish, just a thought you might all be blocked by time we get there. can you'se please keep semi sober and we'll catch up pretty quick smart

sj
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 8:03 pm
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

See you all tomorrow and as usual will be by myself , its a long story something to do with bag packing in Asda

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.