Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Private Schools Perth North of River

Private Schools Perth North of River

Old Aug 24th 2009, 9:47 am
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Private Schools Perth North of River

Originally Posted by worzel
Around here, at the time of conception is not too early!
First Dates about the right timing
Old Aug 24th 2009, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

Oliveoil is an unknown quantity at this point

Great news I posted a while back to see how you all got on, good to see it all worked out.

Does anyone have any info on Quinns Baptist? Good, bad or ugly as this is one of my options (if we go private)
Old Aug 24th 2009, 12:46 pm
Forum Regular

munch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nice

Originally Posted by Oliveoil
Great news I posted a while back to see how you all got on, good to see it all worked out.

Does anyone have any info on Quinns Baptist? Good, bad or ugly as this is one of my options (if we go private)
My son starts there next February, so will also be interested to hear any info.

Heard good reports off parents who have children there and a lot of his friends are going there from primary, at the moment we think it is important he is not too stressed about yet another move so we asked him which of the 4 nearest schools would he most want to go to and he said Quinns. (Doesn't matter what school they go to, if they aren't happy there then your never going to get the best out of them).
Met the Principal at the student interview and he seems very nice, on the tour of the school all the kids seemed very polite and happy - not too big of a school either.
Debbie
Old Aug 25th 2009, 12:50 am
BE Enthusiast

boom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anyone got their kids into the primary at St Stephens Carramar?

We live at the back of Joondalup Primary (like 50 yards away) but I would be prepared to drive A to primary every day (well... Clare would) so she could make friends she would keep through senior school.