Reload this Page >

Pathetic News Broadcast

Pathetic News Broadcast

Old Jul 10th 2008, 9:29 pm
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pathetic News Broadcast

TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE QUALITY OF AUSSIE TV NEWS

Use the remote control to change the channel to SBS or ABC.

You can always change it back to Big Brother when you get withdrawal symptoms
Old Jul 10th 2008, 9:33 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MartinLuther
TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE QUALITY OF AUSSIE TV NEWS

Use the remote control to change the channel to SBS or ABC.

You can always change it back to Big Brother when you get withdrawal symptoms
I seem to remember there is an off button too.

Buzzy
Old Jul 10th 2008, 9:38 pm
k76
Forum Regular

k76 is just really nicek76 is just really nicek76 is just really nicek76 is just really nicek76 is just really nicek76 is just really nicek76 is just really nicek76 is just really nicek76 is just really nice

Originally Posted by daddyofthree
Sorry but I can't believe why the complaints or am I missing something. I thought that sport was high on the Aus culture list so why wouldn't they make news of a celebrity breaking a toe - they want success and appreciate their athletes!! In the UK we had to listen to more stabbings and 'CANADA NEEDS YOU'. ie move to Canada because the UK is crap.
I spent 3 years in the SAS and it's nice to see a country respects a trooper. 3 SAS lads were killed 2 weeks or so ago and it was news over here too, so what's the problem?
The news in the UK must be the most depressing in the world at least the Ausies are more optimistic. Forget the arrogant and miserable POM attitude and just enjoy Ausralia.
Shoot me down if you like - whoops perhaps a bad joke!
Agree! The rest of you are just whingers! In between the local news on nine, abc news and sbs it's pretty good. Sometimes I watch bbc world & cnn to get more depth if a particular international topic interests me, but not that often.

BTW making fun of the toe is just stupid. If it wasn't a real issue she wouldn't have pulled out, and you bet she is devastated. Sometimes it just is the little things. (Nobody laughed when a chopper crashed and killed 15 people or so because of a 10c rubber o-ring.)

Edit: You're not all whingers, but you know who you are!

Last edited by k76; Jul 10th 2008 at 9:41 pm.