Next wales meet

Old Feb 24th 2008, 4:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Next wales meet

Originally Posted by Sparky wife
Just wanted to say thanks to Fly Away for arranging the meet...it was great to meet up with you all again, hopefully when we all have good news.

All the best Sue and family with your new life down under!!! Have a safe journey and have fun!!
Thanks SparkyW.

Great to see you today. Hope you can make the next one which should be on the 23rd March - depending on whether everyone can make it.

Great to see everyone else too - Some for the last time. Good luck in your new lives.

Fingers crossed for some more visa grants next month.
Old Feb 24th 2008, 5:34 am
Just Joined

roxymusic will become famous soon enoughroxymusic will become famous soon enough

T'Was nice to see you all again good luck to all those still awaiting there visa and see you all at the next one

p.s. all the best sue on your journey to paradise
Old Feb 24th 2008, 7:00 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Guys

Great day again today be sad to leave you all (im joking) hopefully we will catch up oneday on the otherside

Thanx for all the good wishes

Take care all

Suexx
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 10:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all - the date of 23rd March was mentioned as the date of the next meet. Just looked on the calendar and realised it is actually Easter Sunday. I know ClaraW thought she couldn't make that date anyway, but I am now worried that it will be awkward for lots of you.

How does the next Sunday - the 31st March grab you??? Is this easier / worse for anyone. Please let me know.

Thanks

N
xx
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 11:04 am
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hi all - the date of 23rd March was mentioned as the date of the next meet. Just looked on the calendar and realised it is actually Easter Sunday. I know ClaraW thought she couldn't make that date anyway, but I am now worried that it will be awkward for lots of you.

How does the next Sunday - the 31st March grab you??? Is this easier / worse for anyone. Please let me know.

Thanks

N
xx
We can make it
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 7:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by angiek
We can make it
I knew you would.

Do you mean you can make both??
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 8:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Im so sorry guys ill have to give this 1 a miss ill either be in the air or sunning by gorgeous body lol

Suexx
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 8:37 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Bummer I'm in the Rhondda next week
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 8:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by welshviking

Hope you have fun. Where in the rhondda?

Suexx
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 8:45 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Will try to catch up with you then hun
Beth x x
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 9:14 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suesk
Hope you have fun. Where in the rhondda?

Suexx
Treorchy mainly.

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Will try to catch up with you then hun
Beth x x
Yeah def, pm me your mob number and we'll see what we can do, it's a real flying visit for my Great nan's 90th, but in April we should be there for about 10 days
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 9:15 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Treorchy mainly.

Yeah def, pm me your mob number and we'll see what we can do, it's a real flying visit for my Great nan's 90th, but in April we should be there for about 10 days
Will do,
Beth x x
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 3:27 am
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=welshviking;6009951]Treorchy mainly.

Hope you have a fab time at your nans birthday

Suexx
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 4:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thanks

N
xx
Just bumping the question.
Old Mar 5th 2008, 1:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Just bumping the question.
Well, the 31st for us I guess although could do the 23rd. So basically I mean either.

Wow, Easter is early this year!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.