New BE Member!

Old Jul 10th 2008, 10:49 am
Just Joined

Linz-n-Graham is a jewel in the roughLinz-n-Graham is a jewel in the roughLinz-n-Graham is a jewel in the roughLinz-n-Graham is a jewel in the roughLinz-n-Graham is a jewel in the rough
Default New BE Member!

Hi all,

I finally did it!! I have been lurking in the background for months now reading this amazing forum and decided it was time to join in the fun.

For anyone thats interested, this is our story so far - decided back in February to make the move to Australia, myself, my husband and the kids, Callum 3 and Sophie 11 months. My husband is a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer and after 1 failed attempt with the TRA he is now regonised as a Fitter in Oz! We applied online for a 175 visa on 5th July and now the waiting game really starts - so i may be looking for lots of reassurance, advice and a few laughs to keep us sane along the way! If anyone is in a similar situation and wishes any advice I would love to help too!

We hope to be in Oz (possibly Gold Coast) by Sept 09, look forward to seeing you there!

Linz. X
Old Jul 10th 2008, 11:09 am
Account Closed

Machiavelli is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New BE Member!

Welcome to BE!

M
Old Jul 10th 2008, 12:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

UK-2-OZ will become famous soon enoughUK-2-OZ will become famous soon enough

Hi Linz
Welcome to BE, it can be scary making that first post but there is no going back now!!
Old Jul 10th 2008, 2:49 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE. Lots of people on the Gold Coast but don't forget there is a very good search function. Lots of questions have been asked a million and one times before and there is stacks of good advice already out there.