nervous newbie

Old Jul 24th 2008, 9:34 pm
Just Joined

cater will become famous soon enoughcater will become famous soon enough
Default nervous newbie

hi everyone new to the forum although myself and my husband ian have been reading and gathering info from the site for the last year.we have our visa in place and head off for the goldcoast the middle of nov.we have an 11year old son called ryan whos really excited and who will be starting at st kevins school in benowa .i thought the visa part was hard and stressful but to be honest with my list of to do things now it wasnt to bad and getting a good agent to help you is the key.the nerves are really starting to kick in now iv read on here time and time again people questioning if they are doing the right thing, im hoping this is the norm.we have decided to rent our house this end like alot of people seem to be doing.i dont no if anyone can tell me how long you have to be in oz before you are eligerble to apply for a morgage.i would love to hear from anyone going out around the same time we are looking around coomera,oxenford area.bye for now michelle x
Old Jul 24th 2008, 9:36 pm
OH is STILL undecided grr

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: nervous newbie

Hi there hun, Welcome to BE

Im sure plenty poeple will asist you with your queries (i cant im still in uk )
Old Jul 25th 2008, 2:28 am
Forum Regular

trice_ie will become famous soon enoughtrice_ie will become famous soon enough
Default Re: nervous newbie

hi there
with westpac you can do a pre approval thing for a mortgage where they'll give you a rough idea of how much of a mortgage they'll give you. We decided to rent for the first little while to make we like the place and figure out the suburbs etc.
trice_ie