Live 8

Old Jul 2nd 2005, 8:03 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Live 8

Joss Stone - Crap
Was it me or did Dido with Youssou N'dour sound terrible?
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 8:05 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lippy
Its a great do.
You think so!

Bloody boring if you ask me watching loads of egotistical pratts massaging said ego's
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 8:05 pm
Chillin out in WA

brisbec will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by fraser
Floyd are last before the finale, obviously top of the bill
top of the bill???? are you stupid!!!!

top of the bill means the final act not the bloody penultimate!!! ha ha
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 8:17 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brisbec
top of the bill???? are you stupid!!!!

top of the bill means the final act not the bloody penultimate!!! ha ha
Well they're the last group/individual as last act is a finale with Mcwanky, George Micheal and Jagger i believe
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

baggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant future

velvet revolver...............****** RRRRRRRRROCCCCCKKKKKKK 'N' RRRRROOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL L
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 8:36 pm

Originally Posted by baggie
velvet revolver...............****** RRRRRRRRROCCCCCKKKKKKK 'N' RRRRROOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL L
One word shit
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 8:39 pm
Chillin out in WA

One word shit
i think we finally agree on something!!!!!

i actually turned over and watched paris or moscow or wherever it was
oh yeh it was philly coz def leppard was on
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 8:42 pm
Forum Regular

baggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant future

One word shit

opinions are like arseholes....'we all got them and they all different shapes'

could also use the word 'shit' about a certain footy team that wear claret and blue in london...
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 8:59 pm

opinions are like arseholes....'we all got them and they all different shapes'

could also use the word 'shit' about a certain footy team that wear claret and blue in london...
Bloody hell coming from a fan from a team from the shit hole that is Smethwick, priceless.

As for Mariah Carey I thought it was a brass on stage, what a cheap looking tart
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 9:04 pm
Forum Regular

Bloody hell coming from a fan from a team from the shit hole that is Smethwick, priceless.

As for Mariah Carey I thought it was a brass on stage, what a cheap looking tart
does'nt matter where the team is from but the fact that we will get an easy 6 points off your pisspoor lot next season will make up for our location...

you might want to tune into the berlin concert and watch out for audioslave
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 9:07 pm

does'nt matter where the team is from but the fact that we will get an easy 6 points off your pisspoor lot next season will make up for our location...

you might want to tune into the berlin concert and watch out for audioslave
Not only are you clearly deluded about the outcome, but we will and come to your place and take the piss as usual.

As you were

I'll just wait for Floyd
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 9:11 pm
Forum Regular

Not only are you clearly deluded about the outcome, but we will and come to your place and take the piss as usual.

As you were

I'll just wait for Floyd

like i said easy 6 points......

god bless robbie he a true showman a la' freddie mercury

as for flyod well i'll get my duvet ready for the biggest bores on show to send me to sleep.......
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 9:22 pm
Chillin out in WA

[QUOTE=baggie]like i said easy 6 points......

Too true

he has definately won show of the night!!!!
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 9:25 pm
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=brisbec]

Too true

Robbie is fan f***ing tastic!!!!

Go on Peter Kay - show me the way!!!
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 9:28 pm
Mount Eliza

Joanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=brisbec]

Too true

Have to agree so far, Robbie rules!!

Just Seen George Michael, so could all change any minute!!

Jo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.