Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

List of Sydney's unsafe suburbs

List of Sydney's unsafe suburbs

Old Oct 6th 2010, 10:13 pm
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: List of Sydney's unsafe suburbs

Originally Posted by vic2010
And i have posted things here being defensive of Melbourne and posted things according to the law and you side with sydneysiders. how disappointing are you and you say your from Melbourne.
It's not a competition, you have no objectivity whatsoever.

You say there are NO homesless people in Melbourne, really, none!? Makes me wonder if you've ever even been?
Old Oct 6th 2010, 10:16 pm
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Oh i forgot to add, Melbourne has Australia's only 24 hour airport, it has also be rated in the top 3 airports in the world.
Brisbane airport is open 24 hours, so yet again you're wrong. Please provide a source for the latter claim because I suspect you can't...and no, world airport rankings do not involve FOI requests!
Old Oct 6th 2010, 10:43 pm
Account Closed

vic2010 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bcworld
Brisbane airport is open 24 hours, so yet again you're wrong. Please provide a source for the latter claim because I suspect you can't...and no, world airport rankings do not involve FOI requests!

No, Brisbane Airport along with Sydney and Perth airports close because of how the airports are built, the doors may stay open but no airlines are allowed in or out of Brisband from 11.30 till 6am, i just confirmed that again! and yes Melbourne Airport was rated in the top 3 airports in the world, Melbourne Airport is one of the most advanced airports in the world while also receiving a lot of rewards over the past.

Melbourne's National and International areas are in the same area (which means no expensive transfers between National and International flights).
Melbourne Airport is the only 24 hour airport.
Melbourne Airport is well designed and fit to expand much larger.

These options aren't available in Sydney, Brisbane and Airport can expand a bit but not much.

The landing system that planes use to land was also invested in Melbourne in the 1960's be, and the black box flight recorder was invested in Melbourne (Forget the year), and now Melbourne has invested a new level 3 landing system, the first of it's kind in the world, it was invested in Melbourne a few years ago and under testing, it's now however going to go live soon, the new level 3 landing system is so planes can land in fog and so they don't have to divert to another airport (No airport in the world has this system), cities that have the money have level 1 systems, in Aus, USA etc

And yes i have confirmed all this information.
Old Oct 6th 2010, 10:45 pm

IvanM is an unknown quantity at this point

Melbourne has more mullets
Smaller penises
Uglier women
Dumber people
No sexual deviancy
Boring sports

It's fact I got it from an FOI and yuz are stuppid for thinking otherwise.
Old Oct 6th 2010, 10:46 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I can be sure to let you know that my name, address, DOB, nor any ID of who i'm is listed any where near and/or on this forum.

vic2010 isn't exactly a name now is it?

And yet my computer is operating without saving cookies etc.
We could always call you Ashley instead though, of course that may not be your real name, but its friendlier than calling you Vic2010.................
Old Oct 6th 2010, 10:47 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IvanM
Smaller penises
Uglier women
Dumber people
No sexual deviancy
Boring sports

I'm sure you're braking the law posting such insults about people from Melbourne.......
Old Oct 6th 2010, 10:52 pm
Frequent Flyer Member

No, Brisbane Airport along with Sydney and Perth airports close because of how the airports are built, the doors may stay open but no airlines are allowed in or out of Brisband from 11.30 till 6am, i just confirmed that again!

And yes i have confirmed all this information.
What are these then...UFOs?
Attached Thumbnails List of Sydney's unsafe suburbs-brisbane.png  
Old Oct 6th 2010, 10:56 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by IvanM
Smaller penises
Uglier women
Dumber people
No sexual deviancy
Boring sports

Your such a loser! if people from Melbourne were dumber, how come the University of Melbourne is rated as the second best uni in Australia (after the national uni)? and why has Melbourne rated as the IT and information capital? and why does Telstra hold it's Global Operations Centre in Melbourne and why is the National Broadband Network's Operations Centre in Melbourne, every single phone call, usage, information etc is stored in Melbourne and all tech jobs are in Melbourne, more than 67% of all ICT jobs are based in Melbourne and Perth is the second largest amount after Melbourne.

It just seems very odd that Melbourne has everything in information, technology, IT, computers etc, also, Melbourne IT is the largest IT provider in Australia and yet, if you lookup domain names, you'll find most are registered with Melbourne IT, including all Government websites, and Distribute IT are the largest wholesale provider in Australia.

Very odd??
Old Oct 6th 2010, 10:59 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Pollyana
We could always call you Ashley instead though, of course that may not be your real name, but its friendlier than calling you Vic2010.................

haha, that is funny lol, you are going to call me 'Ashley'?
Old Oct 6th 2010, 11:01 pm
Home and Happy

haha, that is funny lol, you are going to call me 'Ashley'?
Its more polite than some of the things that come to mind. Glad to see your cut'n'paste skills are good
Old Oct 6th 2010, 11:01 pm
Account Closed

I'm sure you're braking the law posting such insults about people from Melbourne.......
Yes okay i just noticed the link, i hope you know that the username i'm using on here has been used on in many places, i got the idea of this after some other person a while ago had one, much easier to remember.
Old Oct 6th 2010, 11:02 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by bcworld
What are these then...UFOs?
They sound more like planes when I hear them taking off at night but maybe I'm imagining things......
Old Oct 6th 2010, 11:02 pm
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

Your such a loser! if people from Melbourne were dumber, how come the University of Melbourne is rated as the second best uni in Australia (after the national uni)? and why has Melbourne rated as the IT and information capital? and why does Telstra hold it's Global Operations Centre in Melbourne and why is the National Broadband Network's Operations Centre in Melbourne, every single phone call, usage, information etc is stored in Melbourne and all tech jobs are in Melbourne, more than 67% of all ICT jobs are based in Melbourne and Perth is the second largest amount after Melbourne.

It just seems very odd that Melbourne has everything in information, technology, IT, computers etc, also, Melbourne IT is the largest IT provider in Australia and yet, if you lookup domain names, you'll find most are registered with Melbourne IT, including all Government websites, and Distribute IT are the largest wholesale provider in Australia.

Very odd??
People,
I would stop biting and responding to Vic2010, there is obviously some mental imbalance there and I suspect that there may be some language comprehension issues.
Old Oct 6th 2010, 11:05 pm
Frequent Flyer Member

They sound more like planes when I hear them taking off at night but maybe I'm imagining things......
I think the AFP and Tracy Grimshaw need to get involved if foreign airlines are taking off from Brisband airport when Vic2010 has repeatedly confirmed that it is closed at night. Shocking!
Old Oct 6th 2010, 11:06 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by paddyo
People,
I would stop biting and responding to Vic2010, there is obviously some mental imbalance there and I suspect that there may be some language comprehension issues.

I'm the one that think it's funny here!

I find it funny because no matter where i go, Sydneysiders always try and defend there city, however they always try and say that Melbourne is second to sydney, what's that say, sydneysiders are up them self.

It's even on YouTube, oh but don't worry, i've never used the same username on Y/T, and yet, i don't even compete on Y/T, no need, all the same words, someone on there says Sydney is better, i just tell em to get a life (on a Melb vid)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.