A lil help plz

Old Apr 13th 2005, 3:31 am
still searching

woody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nice
Default A lil help plz

Just a quick question re main app, have got my main app in at the mo through an agent, but i haven't had a ref number for my case off him.
Is it worth me pestering him for the case number or has anyone else had the same using an agent.

cheers to one and all,
Old Apr 13th 2005, 5:34 am
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: A lil help plz

Originally Posted by woody1974
Just a quick question re main app, have got my main app in at the mo through an agent, but i haven't had a ref number for my case off him.
Is it worth me pestering him for the case number or has anyone else had the same using an agent.

cheers to one and all,
Our main application went in about three weeks ago via our agent and he said It would be about 2 months before we heard anything. So hold your nerve and any thing else for that matter and hang on in there..
CORKER
Old Apr 13th 2005, 5:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of
Default Re: A lil help plz

cheers to one and all,

Hang in there mate,not using an agent but main paper work went in a week or so ago.but i think it takes a little while for case officer to be assigned to you..
Old Apr 13th 2005, 6:01 am
still searching

woody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Steve2438
Hang in there mate,not using an agent but main paper work went in a week or so ago.but i think it takes a little while for case officer to be assigned to you..
thanks for that, last bit always the longest hey :scared: :scared:
Old Apr 13th 2005, 6:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of

thanks for that, last bit always the longest hey :scared: :scared:
I think you are right as this part you are in "Limbo" passed the TRA and now just have to wait
Old Apr 13th 2005, 6:56 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Steve2438
I think you are right as this part you are in "Limbo" passed the TRA and now just have to wait
AND WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT !
CORKER
Old Apr 13th 2005, 7:12 pm
Forum Regular

Kevhaze is just really niceKevhaze is just really niceKevhaze is just really niceKevhaze is just really niceKevhaze is just really niceKevhaze is just really niceKevhaze is just really niceKevhaze is just really niceKevhaze is just really niceKevhaze is just really niceKevhaze is just really nice

cheers to one and all,

Hi,
we waited for 2 months and then our case no. and med request came in the post in one package, no e-mail before hand. That was over christmas and new year as well. We did not use an agent and had no idea how long it was gonna take, and those 2 months seemed a lifetime. Hope this helps.....

Kev
Old Apr 13th 2005, 8:40 pm
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

hi woody 1974, we used an agent and to be honest we didn't ever know our file number. he was handling the applicaiton through to the finnish so all paperwork went to him first. i suppose it depends if you trust him or not. that would be the only real reason for you to know your file number/ or if he has got you this far and you deal with it from now on in.

if you want it the he should give it.

louise
Old Apr 13th 2005, 8:48 pm
When?? We ask ourselves!!

andy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really nice

I think it helps a little if you have your case number when sending off your medicals!!

Jayne
Old Apr 13th 2005, 8:51 pm
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

hi jayne, didn't know about that one, as i say our agent handled the whole application. i am no use on here what so ever really am i. lol

louise
Old Apr 13th 2005, 9:08 pm
still searching

well hope they are good, have been very helpful up too now and all seems to be goin well, but just wanted to see if anyone else had there case number whilst using an agent.
Know what you mean bout waiting though, was murder waitin for the TRA to get back as we had hear some many people had had a neg response, but all being well we will all have some good news at some point this year. Sooner the better hey.

Old Apr 13th 2005, 9:22 pm
When?? We ask ourselves!!

andy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really nice

Originally Posted by andy & jayne
I think it helps a little if you have your case number when sending off your medicals!!

Jayne
The doctor, as far as I know, will send the medicals off to Oz. I believe it just helps so that when they land in Oz on the desk it helps!!

Believe me, we have been doing this since April 2003 and I still don't seem to know much except I just want to go now!

Jayne