Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

KOMBI in perth any for sale

KOMBI in perth any for sale

Old Mar 26th 2008, 10:23 am
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold
Default KOMBI in perth any for sale

hi all
does any one know of any person selling a vw kombi in ok condition in perth ??? any help would be good , i have allways wanted one but the wife dont and i mean she hates them , but im still having one
many thanks
Dave
Old Mar 26th 2008, 10:31 am
BE Enthusiast

rockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud of
Default Re: KOMBI in perth any for sale

There's a 2003 kombi advertised in the quokka. Probably completely different to the one you're after.
Old Mar 26th 2008, 10:41 am
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rockpeblar
There's a 2003 kombi advertised in the quokka. Probably completely different to the one you're after.
yes im after a 1971 onwards thanks anyways
Old Mar 27th 2008, 11:14 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mad.chef
yes im after a 1971 onwards thanks anyways
Keep your eye on the Quokka as said http://www.quokka.com.au/template.ph...4e6dd81/search

I did a check round the back packers last year but the great unwashed now in modern jap campers
Old Mar 27th 2008, 8:22 pm
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mad.chef
hi all
does any one know of any person selling a vw kombi in ok condition in perth ??? any help would be good , i have allways wanted one but the wife dont and i mean she hates them , but im still having one
many thanks
Dave

www.carsguide.com.au
www.carsales.com.au

......or your local Perth newspaper classifieds, maybe?