Reload this Page >

New to Castle hill

New to Castle hill

Old Mar 26th 2008, 11:40 am
Just Joined

Weste is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New to Castle hill

Just moved to Castle hill with 2 school aged children about a month ago,
dh is already at work so would like to meet some new friends! Any other new arrivals out there who'd like to meet up for a drink/chat?
Old Mar 26th 2008, 11:47 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: New to Castle hill

Hello and welcome,
There are a group of mums (some with toddlers, some without) who meet regularly on Tuesday mornings at Castle Hill RSL where there is a kids playground, clown and face painter. There is a thread about this in the meet ups section. Also, check out the FTC meet thread, which is next Tuesday at Eden Hills Garden Centre in Ryde. Quite a few of us overlap on these 2 meets, so if you wanted to go to the RSL next week it would be best to post just to make sure others are going. If you have transport, come to Ryde, where you should get to meet quite a few of us mums.
Hope to see you soon.
Old Mar 27th 2008, 6:03 am
Just Joined

Thanks i'll have a look
Old Mar 27th 2008, 9:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Welcome Weste,are you really a boomerang pom?
Come along on Tuesday and tell us all about it . Eden Gardens is not far from you. PM if you need directions or further info or transport.
Old Mar 27th 2008, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

tchouk is just really nicetchouk is just really nicetchouk is just really nicetchouk is just really nicetchouk is just really nicetchouk is just really nicetchouk is just really nicetchouk is just really nice

Hi Weste

Look forward to meeting you! What age are you children? If your not aleady a member of the RSL, PM me and I will pass my mobile so we can sign you in.

Kim
Old Mar 27th 2008, 9:09 pm
Just Joined

Hi
thanks for replies, have pm'd both

my kids are 10 and 6 and yes am really a boomerang pom lol. its my 2nd time in Oz but new to Sydney

look forward to meeting you all