Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Just how many of us have house up for sale?

Just how many of us have house up for sale?

Old May 25th 2005, 1:13 pm
Living our dream!!

fozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nice
Default Re: Just how many of us have house up for sale?

Originally Posted by possoms
Congrats Charlie

Fingers crossed for you Fozzie

We've had an offer 10 grand under asking price, had another viewer last night who seemed very interested ?? watch this space

Keep everything crossed for us too please.
Keeping everything crossed, our viewer has been and seemed interested but you can never be sure. Will let the agent know either way by next week, so we'll see.

Good luck everyone.

Michelle
Old May 25th 2005, 1:52 pm
Moomin member

peppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nice

Originally Posted by charlie63
Hey you two

Good luck will keep fingers crossed re them getting back to you!!!! Looking forward to the party - hopefully won't be long til we off after that!!

Charlie & michael

Another viewing in ten minutes,thats 2 this week....wots going on...? I think people are waking up to the fact Govt are commited to not letting a big slide happen,what with new schemes and wot not...sooo...people are now panicking things will go up again and starting to look,not sitting about waiting for a crash that I dont think will happen now....lets hope so...keep em coming through my door...thats all I can say...
Old May 25th 2005, 1:59 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by peppi
Another viewing in ten minutes,thats 2 this week....wots going on...? I think people are waking up to the fact Govt are commited to not letting a big slide happen,what with new schemes and wot not...sooo...people are now panicking things will go up again and starting to look,not sitting about waiting for a crash that I dont think will happen now....lets hope so...keep em coming through my door...thats all I can say...
I know, i've just taken a call from agent got another viewer tomorrow. thats 7 in one week!!

at this rate we will be homeless not even got visa yet!!! :scared:
Old May 25th 2005, 2:20 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

I know, i've just taken a call from agent got another viewer tomorrow. thats 7 in one week!!

Could you send one of them around here please
Good luck with the viewing, hope you get that buyer soon.
Mandi
Old May 25th 2005, 2:28 pm
Moomin member

peppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nice

i was just thinking that about being homeless...the girl that just came is a cash buyer...My flight ticket is not until 21st September...gona have to sting out the paperwork on that one...she seemed to like it...said it had thrown her in a quandry as to the one she looked at this morning and mine...ummm
Old May 25th 2005, 2:34 pm

Originally Posted by mandi248
Could you send one of them around here please
Good luck with the viewing, hope you get that buyer soon.
Mandi
Wish I could mate will send you some Karma instead
Old May 25th 2005, 2:36 pm

Originally Posted by peppi
i was just thinking that about being homeless...the girl that just came is a cash buyer...My flight ticket is not until 21st September...gona have to sting out the paperwork on that one...she seemed to like it...said it had thrown her in a quandry as to the one she looked at this morning and mine...ummm
I know though its very easy to believe all they say, we had 2 viewers who raved about the place then told agent werent interested!!!!

The one who has made the offer didnt seem interested at all

Lots of luck with it all K for you too.

Last edited by possoms; May 25th 2005 at 2:39 pm.
Old May 25th 2005, 3:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

There doesn't seem to be any house buyers round here On the market since February and only 3 viewings.

fingers crossed for those who are getting them through the door and Good luck to those who, like me, aren't

Tracey
Old May 25th 2005, 3:23 pm

Originally Posted by tracey.d
There doesn't seem to be any house buyers round here On the market since February and only 3 viewings.

fingers crossed for those who are getting them through the door and Good luck to those who, like me, aren't

Tracey
Hi Tracey tried to send you some karma but wont let me, lots of luck with the house.

Have the agents suggested anything to get the viewers in??

I'm sure we are only getting viewers because its such a strange property, with a buisness attached and on at a very reasonable price.

Others in the area have been up a while.

Kay
Old May 25th 2005, 3:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Tracey tried to send you some karma but wont let me, lots of luck with the house.

Have the agents suggested anything to get the viewers in??

I'm sure we are only getting viewers because its such a strange property, with a buisness attached and on at a very reasonable price.

Others in the area have been up a while.

Kay

Yes, dropping the pice by £25k
Have dropped it by £5k

Am also getting a new boiler system put in in a few weeks so that should make it a bit more attractive.

Thanks for the karma thoughts
Tracey
Old May 25th 2005, 3:46 pm

Have dropped it by £5k

Am also getting a new boiler system put in in a few weeks so that should make it a bit more attractive.

Tracey
Sorry missed that post earlier, £25k bloody hell thats a big drop you've done right by only going to £5.

once again good luck
Old May 25th 2005, 5:56 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Have dropped it by £5k

Tracey
Hi Tracey

We've been on the market 5 weeks now and only 1 viewer and he liked the house but wanted some mature trees in the back garden!!

I wish we could find a buyer and get rid of all the stress it causes.
Rich isreally gettin panicky now about his job startin date in August.

Good Luck will try and send you some karma...

Ang
Old May 25th 2005, 6:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Hi all
we are going to jump on the p*ssed off band wagon as we have had - wait for it......... 11 veiwings of which most loved the property but didn't put any offers in. Just can't understand it. We aren't getting any negative feed back so there doesn't seem to be anything we can change and we put it on the market below the valuation to make it more attractive than others out there. I suppose its just waiting for that right person but I wish they would hurry up as we have got to be in Oz by 23.10.05.
Karen x
Old May 25th 2005, 7:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Hi Tracey

We've been on the market 5 weeks now and only 1 viewer and he liked the house but wanted some mature trees in the back garden!!

I wish we could find a buyer and get rid of all the stress it causes.
Rich isreally gettin panicky now about his job startin date in August.

Good Luck will try and send you some karma...

Ang
Yes, also know what that's like. My starting date for my job is 29th August . I have explained about the house though and they have said they will keep the job open. But for how long

As for the trees, is it just me or are people getting very particular these days. My last viewer wanted a bungalow, must have got confused when they were looking at the particulars and noticed it had a second floor

Tracey
Old May 25th 2005, 9:14 pm
Is anyone listening

halflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nice

UPDATE

for sale = 67
under offer = 12
under offer maybe =2
sold subject to contract = 2
sold = 2
buying = 1
house buying companies = 2
withdrawn from sale = 1

Hi 6 of our number have moved from the for sale list to either the under offer/sold subject to contract, so that is promising. Keep your assorted chins up, good luck

Nicky

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.