Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Ian Harrop - Consultants

Ian Harrop - Consultants

Old Jan 13th 2002, 10:35 am
Forum Regular

Tambo has a brilliant futureTambo has a brilliant futureTambo has a brilliant futureTambo has a brilliant futureTambo has a brilliant futureTambo has a brilliant future

Hello as anyone used Ian Harrop as their agents????

If so were they good - professional etc????

Aloso do they complete application forms for u? or do they just advise you.

I have look at uing commonwealth immigration too

four corners look to be a rip off

Please help!!!!!!!!1
Old Jan 13th 2002, 10:52 am
Came Back 2003

heading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really nice

We are with Ian Harrop and all I can say they have been excellent. They did everything for us and Zeno always returns our calls on the same day and answers any queries that we have. We have unfortunately been waiting a year now for our visas which as everyone knows is of no fault of the agents, and he still treats me (now we have paid all our money)as he did the first time I ever spoke to him a way back in July 2000 (before they had had any money from us).

There are some excellent agents around and some of them regularly give us advice on this news group ie Alan and George.

Good luck in finding the right agent for you and with your application I just hope you don't have as long a wait as we have had.

Heading Downunder 2002 (I am very optomistic)
Old Jan 13th 2002, 11:05 am
Paul Cutler

Although this is some self promotion - you might want to check out my web site
- see below

Paul Cutler Solicitor & Registered Migration Agent (0101077) www.paulcutler.com.au

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Jan 13th 2002, 1:05 pm
Dr.Toger ²°°² :->

I'll second that. Hi again Paul. T

>
    >
    >
    >

---
Outgoing mail from The Beast is certified Virus Free by Dr.Toger & AVG. Checked by
AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.314 / Virus Database:
175 - Release Date: 11/01/2002

Old Jan 13th 2002, 2:29 pm
ndaltonb

We are also with Zeno of Ian Harrop and I can recommend him without qualm
In addition to the good things said by heading downunder 2002 he
- always keeps his sense of humour
- was able to calm me down during a major panic (we had some trouble finding a long form birth certificate for my cousin)
- always has the latest info
and basically is very professional about the whole job.

Highly recommended and yes, he does fill in the application form for you, generally while you are sitting in his office, so you can make sure you understand the question and put the most appropriate answer.

Nigel db

Originally posted by heading downunder 2002
We are with Ian Harrop and all I can say they have been excellent. They did everything for us and Zeno always returns our calls on the same day and answers any queries that we have. We have unfortunately been waiting a year now for our visas which as everyone knows is of no fault of the agents, and he still treats me (now we have paid all our money)as he did the first time I ever spoke to him a way back in July 2000 (before they had had any money from us).

There are some excellent agents around and some of them regularly give us advice on this news group ie Alan and George.

Good luck in finding the right agent for you and with your application I just hope you don't have as long a wait as we have had.

Heading Downunder 2002 (I am very optomistic)

Old Jan 13th 2002, 7:14 pm
jeremy irons

Ian got our permanent Visa to Australia within 8 months, would highly recommend him.

Old Jan 16th 2002, 9:10 pm
Roy Fielding

Can't say I was impressed with my dealing with Ian Harrop. Didn't seem very helpful
at all to me.

Roy

>
    >
They
    >
day
    >
waiting
    >
the
    >