British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Ian Harrop - Consultants (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/ian-harrop-consultants-106248/)

Tambo Jan 13th 2002 10:35 am

Hello as anyone used Ian Harrop as their agents????

If so were they good - professional etc????

Aloso do they complete application forms for u? or do they just advise you.

I have look at uing commonwealth immigration too

four corners look to be a rip off

Please help!!!!!!!!1

heading downunder 2002 Jan 13th 2002 10:52 am

We are with Ian Harrop and all I can say they have been excellent. They did everything for us and Zeno always returns our calls on the same day and answers any queries that we have. We have unfortunately been waiting a year now for our visas which as everyone knows is of no fault of the agents, and he still treats me (now we have paid all our money)as he did the first time I ever spoke to him a way back in July 2000 (before they had had any money from us).

There are some excellent agents around and some of them regularly give us advice on this news group ie Alan and George.

Good luck in finding the right agent for you and with your application I just hope you don't have as long a wait as we have had.

Heading Downunder 2002 (I am very optomistic)

Paul Cutler Jan 13th 2002 11:05 am

Although this is some self promotion - you might want to check out my web site
- see below

Paul Cutler Solicitor & Registered Migration Agent (0101077) www.paulcutler.com.au

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Dr.Toger ²°°² :-> Jan 13th 2002 1:05 pm

I'll second that. Hi again Paul. T

>
    >
    >
    >

---
Outgoing mail from The Beast is certified Virus Free by Dr.Toger & AVG. Checked by
AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.314 / Virus Database:
175 - Release Date: 11/01/2002

ndaltonb Jan 13th 2002 2:29 pm

We are also with Zeno of Ian Harrop and I can recommend him without qualm
In addition to the good things said by heading downunder 2002 he
- always keeps his sense of humour
- was able to calm me down during a major panic (we had some trouble finding a long form birth certificate for my cousin)
- always has the latest info
and basically is very professional about the whole job.

Highly recommended and yes, he does fill in the application form for you, generally while you are sitting in his office, so you can make sure you understand the question and put the most appropriate answer.

Nigel db

Originally posted by heading downunder 2002
We are with Ian Harrop and all I can say they have been excellent. They did everything for us and Zeno always returns our calls on the same day and answers any queries that we have. We have unfortunately been waiting a year now for our visas which as everyone knows is of no fault of the agents, and he still treats me (now we have paid all our money)as he did the first time I ever spoke to him a way back in July 2000 (before they had had any money from us).

There are some excellent agents around and some of them regularly give us advice on this news group ie Alan and George.

Good luck in finding the right agent for you and with your application I just hope you don't have as long a wait as we have had.

Heading Downunder 2002 (I am very optomistic)

jeremy irons Jan 13th 2002 7:14 pm

Ian got our permanent Visa to Australia within 8 months, would highly recommend him.

Roy Fielding Jan 16th 2002 9:10 pm

Can't say I was impressed with my dealing with Ian Harrop. Didn't seem very helpful
at all to me.

Roy

>
    >
They
    >
day
    >
waiting
    >
the
    >