Hi there

Old Mar 28th 2015, 12:32 am
BE Enthusiast

MattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to behold
Default Hi there

Just to introduce ourselves.
I have been watching the forums for a while, with the lead up to a definite descision to emigrate to Aus. We have had a very happy 5 years in Auckland, when we uprooted from England and chose to start a new adventure on the other side of the world. We loved the forums and they really helped us to make that move.
I never thought we would ever leave NZ, and we have built up a nice life with friends house and social life.... But needs must.
My partner will be losing his job in Auckland come July, but the company have offered him a great opportunity in Brisbane, which will be hard to turn down, given the job climate here for him at present.
I have never seen much of Brisbane yet, so we're coming over for a looksie for the Anzac weekend. I am feeling very up and down about it all, and thought of starting again from
scratch in quite daunting
Jacqui

Last edited by MattandJax; Mar 28th 2015 at 1:27 am.
Old Mar 28th 2015, 12:56 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi there

Good luck guys! I also moved over to Brisbane from NZ.
Old Mar 28th 2015, 1:22 am
BE Enthusiast

MattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by cappuccino
Good luck guys! I also moved over to Brisbane from NZ.
Yes I have been following your posts.. Glad you're situation is improving
Old Mar 28th 2015, 1:25 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

Have sent you a pm.
Old Mar 28th 2015, 5:29 am
Forum Regular

shaozzy has a spectacular aura aboutshaozzy has a spectacular aura aboutshaozzy has a spectacular aura about

Good luck to you guys, we moved over here 6 weeks ago after living in NZ for 9 years! We are on the Sunshine Coast after OH got a FIFO job in WA. Quite hard to start all over again but getting there
Old Mar 29th 2015, 4:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by shaozzy
Good luck to you guys, we moved over here 6 weeks ago after living in NZ for 9 years! We are on the Sunshine Coast after OH got a FIFO job in WA. Quite hard to start all over again but getting there
Thanks., good to see we're not the only ones!
Will look forward to reading any of yours and cappuccinos posts
Jacqui