Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Help watching TV online with software called xxxxON or lik? I've forgotten the name

Help watching TV online with software called xxxxON or lik? I've forgotten the name

Old Feb 4th 2010, 11:02 pm
Forum Regular

Peteusa will become famous soon enoughPeteusa will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Help watching TV online with software called xxxxON or lik? I've forgotten the n

Well I'm certainly not paying until I can get verification that it'll work properly after that.
Old Feb 16th 2010, 9:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

slipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Help watching TV online with software called xxxxON or lik? I've forgotten the n

Just to add more, I see now there is a new version of the software available - v.2.9.2. Having downloaded the new version, and run it, it's been running for the past 20 minutes without any issue on BBC1 lo speed, and although I have registered (for free) I have not paid anything so maybe the new version has sorted the previous issues...?
Old Feb 17th 2010, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

Same here.

By and large, it seems to be working here since the new download. We did lose More4 last sunday, just when the wife was preparing to watch several back to back episodes of 'Come Dine With Me'. Other than that though, I cant complain.

Fingers well and truly crossed.
Old Feb 18th 2010, 9:06 pm
Forum Regular

I spoke to soon! Since I downloaded that new update, last week, it was working great. Now though, when I go onto a channel, it only lasts for five minutes then I get "subscription expired" come up.

I checked the verbage on their home page, and it now says that the free channels that we've been enjoying will only run for five minutes!

Seems like thats it.

I take it the problems the same in Aus?

Old Feb 18th 2010, 9:24 pm
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Peteusa
I spoke to soon! Since I downloaded that new update, last week, it was working great. Now though, when I go onto a channel, it only lasts for five minutes then I get "subscription expired" come up.

I checked the verbage on their home page, and it now says that the free channels that we've been enjoying will only run for five minutes!

Seems like thats it.

I take it the problems the same in Aus?

Thanks for that. It was good while it lasted.
Old Feb 19th 2010, 3:34 pm
Forum Regular

Can anybody recommend any alternatives, ideally free?