going to live in the desert

Old Sep 26th 2006, 9:27 am
Banned

procoptodon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: going to live in the desert

Yanta Community Plan
Old Sep 26th 2006, 11:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Craig822 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig822 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig822 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by lollyno1
hi all

cant get the smilies to work at the mo but if i could it would have the scary face plastered all over this thread.

Some of you may know of my attemps to secure a teaching job in aus before i went, maily due to the house not selling (it has now)

I had applied to over 30 jobs in various areas of SA. I received around 25 thanks but no thanks and the remainiing schools took up my references but still said thanks but no thanks.

One of those schools did ring early last week and my head sent of a reference but she couldnt quite remember what the school was called. Next day she had remembered, it was called Yunta Area School. We laughed because i said i bet i get that one..its 330km from Adelaide..only part time, and in the desert, one teacher and one principal, 10 children!

I dd recieve a email with a notice of appeal attatched on the 15/9/06 and thought that was that.

Just opened an email which says they are offering me the job...

maybe they made a mistake..

if not what would you do in my position...please advise...

i know its far from civilisation..but then im not a civilised person..lol

any advice more than welcome.

grateful lolly

ps sorry its sooooo long winded..

Lolly

I think you're very brave. The very best of luck to you - hope you enjoy it and we look forward to hearing how you get on.

All the best
Old Sep 26th 2006, 11:55 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by procoptodon
Your a sneaky little bugger ........... mm
Old Sep 26th 2006, 4:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

lollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by procoptodon

thanks for that..have skimmed through it...quickly...

seems like the school is the hub of the community. I hope I live up to their expectations
Old Sep 26th 2006, 6:12 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Lolly I think it sounds great, what an experience and only 10 children it'll be like little house on the prairie

good on ya girl enjoy