Reload this Page >

Find Perth People Very Clicky

Find Perth People Very Clicky

Old Nov 17th 2011, 6:34 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Find Perth People Very Clicky

Originally Posted by northernbird
I had my ears syringed once and it perforated my eardrum. It wasn't nice.

I am hoping that despite living in the most miserable, boring City in the world that I still have enough of a sense of humour to realise that creature was joshing with me!

Nobody could upset me tonight because i have had my first bath in 6 years this evening and I am a chillaxed bird
Please don't tell everybody that you had your first bath in six years... it perpetuates the 'Poms don't wash' myth... I know 'cos I've had only the one bath in nearly six years as well and after I mentioned it, I've never heard the last of it.

Perhaps the fact that I have a bloody great corner bath in the house didn't help though.
Old Nov 17th 2011, 8:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

saveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to behold

Clique go the shears boys, clique, clique, clique,
Wide is his blow and his hands move quick,
The ringer looks around and is beaten by a blow,
And curses the old snagger with the bare-bellied yoe
Old Nov 17th 2011, 10:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

joe
Old Nov 18th 2011, 12:19 am

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cheetah7
I think it should remain Perth, but Rockingham hasnt had a bashing for a few days has it?

And if possible, could we have the 'I want rolling hills and culture' type threads followed by 'I have seen more culture in a yoghurt pot'

Then we can have someone post 'If you want greenery, go to Denmark or Marg. River'

Then someone can predictably post the rolley eyes smilie and say 'Our hills roll better in England'

Then people come along with popcorn, throw it at one another, Bruce and Sheila can come along and tell us all how secretly miserable we all are, Grayling can tell us all that we are clinically depressed, then Moneypenny can brag about her koalas and kookaburras when Bruce and Sheila moan about the lack of wildlife, you can talk about your bushfires and I will tell the world I am getting a waxing.

And whilst that is going on, Dorothy and Eddie can do crowd control and Gobbyjock can round up the tartan army.

Then the thread gets closed.
Physically shaking with laughter ! Funny because you are right.