Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Decent Doner Kebab in Perth

Decent Doner Kebab in Perth

Old Aug 25th 2008, 10:40 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Decent Doner Kebab in Perth

For a genuine UK kebab experience, including a fight with pommie chavs come to the Joondalup kebab shop on a Friday or Saturday night.
Old Aug 25th 2008, 12:10 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by themerlin
Did you ever go to the van in Thatcham ? I remember the extra large being the size of a whole sheep.
I can't say I ever ventured into Thatcham much after dark. It always reminded me of '28 Days Later' when I did.....

The van in the market place in Newbury however served up a lovely egg and bacon burger and I always enjoyed the ones that I could keep down...

I remember once, when a group of us went out in Swindon one night, that we discovered the 'Wobber-Dobber' at one of the vans that used to lurk about outside the main bar-area. It was the burger-van equivalent of a WMD (as long as we are talking about the 'chemical weapon' it produced after a few hours of digestion)...
Old Aug 25th 2008, 12:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

The_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to behold

There's a kebab shop in Oxford Street, Leederville that does the absolute best kebabs I've had (and I've had quite a few!).

Get the double-meat steak - it's glorious.
Old Aug 26th 2008, 2:48 am
Back to WA! Yay!

mark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by The_Wookie
There's a kebab shop in Oxford Street, Leederville that does the absolute best kebabs I've had (and I've had quite a few!).

Get the double-meat steak - it's glorious.
Another to add to the list of trials! Cheers