debt in uk

Old Oct 28th 2006, 9:01 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: debt in uk

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
We talking about that C4 thing?
Thats the one it was called 'your money or your wife'
Title says it all really.
Taxi for the wife !!!!!
Old Oct 28th 2006, 9:02 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

We talking about that C4 thing?
Yup...she was a 'modeeelllll'
Old Oct 28th 2006, 9:03 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
Thats the one it was called 'your money or your wife'
Title says it all really.
Taxi for the wife !!!!!

...oh I have to sell my £4million shoes, no?! ...much dizzy tart humming and hawing later....
Old Oct 28th 2006, 9:04 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busterboy
Yup...she was a 'modeeelllll'

He looked so nyce! Men in tank tops without muscle definition always worry me.

She was rough but hey, when in Rome, sometimes you need a little rough to remind you of your standards.
Old Oct 28th 2006, 9:08 pm
A rather curious boy

He looked so nyce! Men in tank tops without muscle definition always worry me.

She was rough but hey, when in Rome, sometimes you need a little rough to remind you of your standards.
Your standards, if I recall, are ladyboys whilst in Thailand...mmmh

...and he had that god awful, gelled down and spiky, multi-coloured mullet hair style. She didn't get £40k in debt taking him to Toni and Guy, I can tell you.
Old Oct 28th 2006, 9:10 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Your standards, if I recall, are ladyboys whilst in Thailand...mmmh

...and he had that god awful, gelled down and spiky, multi-coloured mullet hair style. She didn't get £40k in debt taking him to Toni and Guy, I can tell you.

It was drastic! They were not my standards at all. I just happened to say it was VERY hard..........to tell the difference and if your already there then what the hell!
Old Oct 28th 2006, 9:12 pm
A rather curious boy

It was drastic! They were not my standards at all. I just happened to say it was VERY hard..........to tell the difference and if your already there then what the hell!

...ah, and what should I read into the 'if you're already there, then what the hell comment'????
Old Oct 28th 2006, 9:13 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Busterboy and Rugbymatt.......what a couple of bitches.Now go and get a life instead of sitting at a pc on a saturday night
Old Oct 28th 2006, 9:16 pm
A rather curious boy

Busterboy and Rugbymatt.......what a couple of bitches.Now go and get a life instead of sitting at a pc on a saturday night

...and you in our menage a tois for what reason?....as you seem to be typing at your pc yourself on a Saturday night!
Old Oct 28th 2006, 9:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

...and you in our menage a tois for what reason?....as you seem to be typing at your pc yourself on a Saturday night!
His wife is interested in younger men, so he is enjoying the female attention!! have a look at the xfactor thread. he got women going there too. tut tut stuckinblighty
Old Oct 28th 2006, 9:18 pm
Straw Man.

What else would i do on a Sat night? I dont drink so that takes the pub out of the equation, and my OH is at work so sex is difficult so here i am annoying you lot!
Old Oct 28th 2006, 9:23 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
His wife is interested in younger men, so he is enjoying the female attention!! have a look at the xfactor thread. he got women going there too. tut tut stuckinblighty
forums/women/a few beers/x factor/tess daly
what a crackin' saturday nite,and i get an extra hour in bed
Old Oct 28th 2006, 9:23 pm
A rather curious boy

What else would i do on a Sat night? I dont drink so that takes the pub out of the equation, and my OH is at work so sex is difficult so here i am annoying you lot!
I like how you say sex is difficult...but not impossible??

My oh is watching King Kong (go figure) and 'the boy' is in bed, I also am meant to be in bed but I decided to annoy you lot too
Old Oct 28th 2006, 9:24 pm
A rather curious boy

forums/women/a few beers/x factor/tess daly
what a crackin' saturday nite,and i get an extra hour in bed

....and I hope you spend it wisely
Old Oct 28th 2006, 9:25 pm
Straw Man.

I like how you say sex is difficult...but not impossible??

My oh is watching King Kong (go figure) and 'the boy' is in bed, I also am meant to be in bed but I decided to annoy you lot too

I really like that film.

Solo sex is never impossible, just depends how daring you want to get!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.