Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Business (maybe even first) class - which airline?

Business (maybe even first) class - which airline?

Old Jun 20th 2010, 8:38 am
BE Enthusiast

billymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nice
Default Re: Business (maybe even first) class - which airline?

Originally Posted by Antney
EMIRATES business class everytime.

Try and make sure its one of their Boeing 777 aircraft as the bed goes flat and they even bring out mattresses for you to lie on.
Yes i have to vote emirates on this, i fly business manchester dubai and first dubai perth return every year very good service,
Old Jun 20th 2010, 10:57 am
BE Enthusiast

jimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to all

If you've got the money to afford first then this is actually one area British Airways excel in, dom pom champers and excellent food, this is where the best cabin crew work as well
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 8:13 am
BE Enthusiast

billymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nice

Originally Posted by jimbo_d
If you've got the money to afford first then this is actually one area British Airways excel in, dom pom champers and excellent food, this is where the best cabin crew work as well
British airways are CRAP that is if you can get them to work, i used them once for return flight in first never again
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 8:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by billymacker
British airways are CRAP that is if you can get them to work, i used them once for return flight in first never again
I used to travel first class UK - Bermuda on a regular basis. I thought it was a very decent offering. The only other first class I have been in is American Airlines and BA was much better.
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 8:54 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
I used to travel first class UK - Bermuda on a regular basis. I thought it was a very decent offering. The only other first class I have been in is American Airlines and BA was much better.
I also like BA premium cabins. The First product is old...but is in the process of being upgraded and some planes already have the new cabin - which looks very nice. Every airline can't have the latest product all the time.

The seat in Club is I think amongst the best there is...much comfier than the bizarre metre wide things in the Singapore A380. Emirates is all about bling if you're into that sort of thing...wall to wall yellow gold fittings and strange 'mini-bars' at your seat full of warm soft drinks.

The lounges at Heathrow are first rate.

I wouldn't pay extra for World Traveller Plus though...pretty poor in comparison to other premium economies.