Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bristol/South West meet

Bristol/South West meet

Old Mar 23rd 2007, 7:35 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Bristol/South West meet

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
OOh doesnt it just not too sure as to what i might be letting myself in for TBH. lol.

and there is RM wanting me too come to the meet ( Crazy Fool )
Front row ready and waiting Sir!...ask Kat,she'll no what i'm on about!!
Old Mar 24th 2007, 8:30 am
BE Enthusiast

AndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to all
Default Re: Bristol

Hi, were in Perth and was wondering if there was any one from Bristol coming to Perth. (to many threads to read through) If so it would be nice to hear from you.

Kim&Andy
Old Mar 24th 2007, 11:08 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymad
Front row ready and waiting Sir!...ask Kat,she'll no what i'm on about!!
aye up RM , i heard that Broughton had a walk out yesterday?

All to do with there being no profit related bonus next year............the straw that broke the camels back me thnks.

Have a great day 2 moro mate and say hi to all the newbs from me and Kat cheers.
Old Mar 24th 2007, 7:19 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
aye up RM , i heard that Broughton had a walk out yesterday?

All to do with there being no profit related bonus next year............the straw that broke the camels back me thnks.

Have a great day 2 moro mate and say hi to all the newbs from me and Kat cheers.
Yer right mate...no bonus this year!!
Wont be the same without you...
Old Mar 25th 2007, 8:32 am
Running on the spot.

Originally Posted by AndyD
Hi, were in Perth and was wondering if there was any one from Bristol coming to Perth. (to many threads to read through) If so it would be nice to hear from you.

Kim&Andy
Hi Andy,
Do a search on here for "ohippy"
They're in Perth and from Bristol.
Cheers
Old Mar 25th 2007, 9:57 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

yep, I'm ohippy, came from Bristol (Bradley Stoke) and now reside in WA (Mandurah)
Old Mar 25th 2007, 9:59 am
Running on the spot.

Originally Posted by ohippy
yep, I'm ohippy, came from Bristol (Bradley Stoke) and now reside in WA (Mandurah)
Hello H,ow bis?
Old Mar 25th 2007, 10:23 am
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of

Hi Everyone

we can make it today to the meet at wacky warehouse Longwell Green looking forward to seeing you all there

ireland
Old Mar 25th 2007, 10:33 am
Running on the spot.

Originally Posted by ireland
Hi Everyone

we can make it today to the meet at wacky warehouse Longwell Green looking forward to seeing you all there

ireland
Peeps,
The wacky warehouse is part of the wishing well pub,have a wander in the pub 1st!
I'll be wearing an England rugby shirt so you'll spot me.
Old Mar 25th 2007, 12:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Hello H,ow bis?
hiya mate, I bis gurt lush. Such a hard life here hehehe, it's officially Autumn and we spent Saturday on the beach watching the surf life saving championships and Sunday on the beach at another free kids festival ! How was your meet ?
Old Mar 25th 2007, 2:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to all

Peeps,
The wacky warehouse is part of the wishing well pub,have a wander in the pub 1st!
I'll be wearing an England rugby shirt so you'll spot me.
Hi, been to the Wishing Well pub many time before. My brother lives the other side of the duel carriageway by Asda. The wife and girls are going back and staying at friend’s house over Easter at Longwell Green so will probably be eating there at some stage.Have fun

Andy&Kim
Old Mar 25th 2007, 4:27 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Bristol/South West meet

Just got back from Meet Up

Really glad we finally met all who went!!

Reserved half the pub for us all

We will have to do it again soon.

Hey Rugby Mad.......keep in touch and let us know how it all goes down under

Beth & Andrew x x
Old Mar 25th 2007, 6:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all

Had a lovely day 2day thanks 2 all.

If the kids want addys feel free to pm me.

by the way glad nobody mentioned the rugby

sue dean and girlz
Old Mar 25th 2007, 6:57 pm
Running on the spot.

Thank you all for taking the time and effort to make it especially our Celtic cousins who travelled from afar,was a good mix of people today!
Cornish,Irish,Welsh,Mancunian,Aussie,and a sprinklin of West Country Folk.
So many heading for Queensland!
Got home @ 6 30 and have to say we really enjoyed ourselves,good to meet so many people and put names to faces at last.
Gawd bless 'um,the Welsh/Irish party never mentioned rugby at all for the 1st 5 mins at least.
A good afternoon ..thanks!!
Old Mar 25th 2007, 7:10 pm
Forum Regular

godfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud of

Was great to meet everyone!! -kids are knackered mind, but they had a good time, especially the boys who said they had fun with your little'un RM!

It would be great if you could pm that info for our trip, Mrs RM mentioned us coming over before you go so you can meet my Oh who was working today-will def be up for that if you have time before you go, no worries if not we understand you will have loads to do!

Anyway, thanks for arranging it, looking forward to the next one!!

Sara x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.