Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bloody Hell, I just dont believe it!

Bloody Hell, I just dont believe it!

Old Apr 19th 2008, 2:35 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bloody Hell, I just dont believe it!

Originally Posted by Peed_Off
You know, I have come to really see the truth in what Mandy Skeggs said on the infamous programme.

She is my heroine! (truly) - she hit the nail on the head so many times, come to think of it
Funny though, all those years down the line and she is still here in Perth. Must have grown on her eh.
Old Apr 19th 2008, 3:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by northernbird
Funny though, all those years down the line and she is still here in Perth. Must have grown on her eh.
you've answered my question, I was just wondering if she came back to the UK? I can imagine her living the rest of her life in Aus, moaning about everything but if she came back to the UK I could still see her moaning.
Old Apr 19th 2008, 3:48 am
Banned

Peed_Off has much to be proud ofPeed_Off has much to be proud ofPeed_Off has much to be proud ofPeed_Off has much to be proud ofPeed_Off has much to be proud ofPeed_Off has much to be proud ofPeed_Off has much to be proud ofPeed_Off has much to be proud ofPeed_Off has much to be proud ofPeed_Off has much to be proud ofPeed_Off has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Babsw
you've answered my question, I was just wondering if she came back to the UK? I can imagine her living the rest of her life in Aus, moaning about everything but if she came back to the UK I could still see her moaning.
Naw. She's a trooper. Loved the bit when she's talking about aussie manners

She articulates well what I struggle to.
Old Apr 19th 2008, 8:38 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Stop the press! I have to announce that not all Qlders go to bed at 9pm....mine went out to the drag racing at lunchtime and hasn't come back yet. We may be about to find out if Qlders turn into pumpkins if not in bed by midnight.........
Well, are you married to a pumpkin today?
Old Apr 19th 2008, 11:54 am
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Babsw
She the one who complained about the Perth traffic lights?
Old Apr 19th 2008, 11:56 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wol
Sure was. I thought she was a right moaning minnie at the time whinging about the lights. having been here 3 years she was SO right about the lights, they are a pain in the arse.
Old Apr 19th 2008, 12:01 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
Well, are you married to a pumpkin today?
Strangely enough no Maybe this will convince some Qlders its safe to stay up late
Old Apr 19th 2008, 1:34 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Strangely enough no Maybe this will convince some Qlders its safe to stay up late
Jeez Polly, one step at a time...you don't want to do too many changes
Old Apr 19th 2008, 1:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm the legacy of Sir Joh may be waining. I think reactionary measures need to be taken, Ever considered joining Flo's CWA, I reckon you would be great at Pumpkin scones. Plus it will show you what your true station should be

Last edited by ozzieeagle; Apr 19th 2008 at 2:06 pm.
Old Apr 19th 2008, 2:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Look at me, typical Brit!! Bad at 1am

I think I will go QLD tonight and have an early one!!
Old Apr 19th 2008, 2:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

sunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond repute

Naw. She's a trooper. Loved the bit when she's talking about aussie manners

She articulates well what I struggle to.
I'm a little confused. You talk about Mandy Skeggs being so right, what a herione she is to you and how she talks sense. Yet in your OP you say how'd you'd been sucked in by the glossy ads for Australia. That programme must surely have been one of the 'glossy ads'
Old Apr 19th 2008, 4:14 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wol
Yer the one who could knit a jumper at the lights and all funeral cars were white.

I loved her

Ste
Old Apr 19th 2008, 4:58 pm
Banned

Peed_Off has much to be proud ofPeed_Off has much to be proud ofPeed_Off has much to be proud ofPeed_Off has much to be proud ofPeed_Off has much to be proud ofPeed_Off has much to be proud ofPeed_Off has much to be proud ofPeed_Off has much to be proud ofPeed_Off has much to be proud ofPeed_Off has much to be proud ofPeed_Off has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sunbather
I'm a little confused. You talk about Mandy Skeggs being so right, what a herione she is to you and how she talks sense. Yet in your OP you say how'd you'd been sucked in by the glossy ads for Australia. That programme must surely have been one of the 'glossy ads'

If you think mandy Skeggs was an advertisement for Australia: no wonder your confused.
Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

sunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond repute

If you think mandy Skeggs was an advertisement for Australia: no wonder your confused.
Old Apr 19th 2008, 7:52 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Pumpkin scones.
Yeuch....pass me the vomiting smilie.......

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.