Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Am I addicted to BE

Am I addicted to BE

Old Jul 4th 2005, 11:16 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Am I addicted to BE

Originally Posted by kirsty&al
I used to be an addict but after being jumped on by a rude and obnoxious poster in a thread I decided to stay out of the general discussion.

Oops... I guess I just entered the general discussion again.

I'm Alistair and I'm an addict.
welcome back alistair, and that is your first and important step, admitting that you are an addict........

michelle
Old Jul 4th 2005, 11:25 pm

kirsty&al is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by bun
welcome back alistair, and that is your first and important step, admitting that you are an addict........

michelle
Thanks.

I think I'm also about to become a mystery karma giver...

A.
Old Jul 4th 2005, 11:26 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks.

I think I'm also about to become a mystery karma giver...

A.
ahhh, for me, thanks

michelle
Old Jul 4th 2005, 11:32 pm
Never going back

Originally Posted by bun
ahhh, for me, thanks

michelle
have given you some back

michelle
Old Jul 4th 2005, 11:49 pm

kirsty&al is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by bun
have given you some back

michelle
Thanks.
A
Old Jul 4th 2005, 11:59 pm
ABCDiamond

In the UK and Addicted to BE ?

You think it gets easier to leave once you arrive here ?

I've been here here since 1986 !!!!

Don't panic though......... I know loads of British Expats that have arrived and no longer post, they just live their happy lives without a daily BE fix.

I'm only here because I enjoy it, i'm not addicted

Old Jul 5th 2005, 12:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

I used to be an addict but after being jumped on by a rude and obnoxious poster in a thread I decided to stay out of the general discussion.
Yeah it happens. Usually to me!!

But I just treat it as a bit of verbal jousting now. Normally the people picking a fight don't know me, so they don't even know who they are criticising.

They are usually happy just to pick up on a typo I've made or something,

Don't let it stop you getting your fix,

JTL
Old Jul 5th 2005, 8:18 am
Never going back

I'm only here because I enjoy it, i'm not addicted [/QUOTE]

who are you trying to kid?......

michelle
Old Jul 5th 2005, 8:23 am
Never going back

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Yeah it happens. Usually to me!!

But I just treat it as a bit of verbal jousting now. Normally the people picking a fight don't know me, so they don't even know who they are criticising.

They are usually happy just to pick up on a typo I've made or something,

Don't let it stop you getting your fix,

JTL
i don't understand why they do that, everybody has their own thoughts and opinions. if you don't like what anybody has said, move on.

i rose to the challenge once, when the trolls sabotaged a house selling thread earlier this year. it really got me fired up, but i hope i don't go down that route again.

i don't like seeing posters getting personal with other, it's meant to be informative with a bit of fun thrown in.

oh well, big sigh, on with the day's chores

michelle
Old Jul 5th 2005, 8:25 am
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bun
i don't understand why they do that, everybody has their own thoughts and opinions. if you don't like what anybody has said, move on.

i rose to the challenge once, when the trolls sabotaged a house selling thread earlier this year. it really got me fired up, but i hope i don't go down that route again.

i don't like seeing posters getting personal with other, it's meant to be informative with a bit of fun thrown in.

oh well, big sigh, on with the day's chores

michelle

Yeah get back to your womans work.....

Jim
Old Jul 5th 2005, 8:28 am
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KatieStar
I reckon you are using it to avoid the housework. Your real sickness is fear of housework. I don't think there is any cure. :scared:

I hope the missus don't see that.
Old Jul 5th 2005, 8:50 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus
I hope the missus don't see that.
ill just bump the thread so she can see it
Old Jul 5th 2005, 9:16 am
Never going back

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus
Yeah get back to your womans work.....

Jim

yesss masstaaa

Old Jul 5th 2005, 9:17 am
Breast Inspector

Originally Posted by bun
yesss masstaaa

PMSL............
Old Jul 5th 2005, 9:21 am
Never going back

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.