Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Addictive isn't it ?

Addictive isn't it ?

Old Jun 5th 2004, 5:23 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally posted by Bix
See, I couldn't resisit having another peep

I was just going to say agree with you Mark.....and we appreciate it Tina
Tsk Tsk! Get back to your DIY, mate or I'll send Hevs after you with her blow torch!

And that's a promise

I must say if I lived in a lovely place like Cornwall, I'd be outside enjoying the scenery, not inside hunched over a computer (hmmmm, given my score in the Geek test, maybe not, but I can hope...)

Seriously, Bix, am envious about Cornwall - most beaut part of the UK IMO.

Anya.
Old Jun 5th 2004, 5:23 pm
Central Coasties, NSW!

GillettFamily is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Addictive isn't it ?

Originally posted by Go Banana's !!
I'm on my 5th peak !

Jill
Im on my 7th peek

But Im still trying to wade thru all the chores and keep my 2 teenagers taxi'd arround

phew

Old Jun 5th 2004, 5:53 pm
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by anya4oz
I must say if I lived in a lovely place like Cornwall, I'd be outside enjoying the scenery, not inside hunched over a computer.
I rather think you would be outside enjoying the scenery and hunched over a computer! Best of both worlds.
Old Jun 5th 2004, 5:54 pm
Class 2 Guru

Wales? Northumberland? The Scottish Highlands?
Old Jun 5th 2004, 6:01 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bix
It's yet another beautiful sunny day here in Cornwall and I have lots of DIY and decorating jobs to do.

You know how it goes though.....before I start lets just have a peep at Expats....just for a few minutes.

That was an hour ago and here I am still sitting in front of the 'puter. Good job da Boss is not around

Does this ever happen to you ?

Well I really must switch off and do some work.
Catch you later
Yes, says she who has been going cold turkey for the last 3 weeks, stranded here on this tiny lump of rock (Jersey), technological desert that it is. Ok, so I've had a lovely time sunbathing every day, lounging on the beach etc. But very little expats action, and that's no good!

Nevermind, back on Monday to resume usual postings...
Old Jun 5th 2004, 6:03 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally posted by wmoore
Yes indeedy.
"I'll just have a quick look before I go to work"
"I'll just have a quick look at lunchtime"
"I'll just have a quick look while I'm getting changed from work"
"I'll just have a quick look after tea"
"I'll just have a quick look before bed time"

Maybe we should start BritishExPats Anonymous?

I'll be in on that
Old Jun 5th 2004, 6:13 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally posted by MarkMyWords
All lovely, dearest hubby, but IMO that rugged 'big toe' bit of Cornwall has the edge. Esp in the middle of January with huge, noisy, foamy waves...

Anya.
Old Jun 5th 2004, 6:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Yes its very addictive- only peeped twice! but I have managed to do the ironing, steam cleaned kitchen and go shopping today- catching up after my break in Athens-
hope you're all having a good weekend
Helinuk
Old Jun 5th 2004, 6:37 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

I rather think you would be outside enjoying the scenery and hunched over a computer! Best of both worlds.
Yeah, I'd take my wireless long range Palm Pilot as I rambled along those remote cliff paths, lined with profusions of bright wild flowers, listening to the sound of the big winter waves & the cries of the seabirds.

(OK I know I can't get bright wildflowers & big January waves at the same time but nevertheless...)

Anya.
Old Jun 5th 2004, 6:38 pm
Class 2 Guru

All lovely, dearest hubby, but IMO that rugged 'big toe' bit of Cornwall has the edge. Esp in the middle of January with huge, noisy, foamy waves...
So more trips to Portsea will be in order then, I presume!
Old Jun 5th 2004, 8:27 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

So more trips to Portsea will be in order then, I presume!
I will if you will....

Anya xxxx
Old Jun 5th 2004, 9:58 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

'addictive' is understatement of the year!!!!
im not even going to Oz any more, and i STILL come on here everyday!!!!

......sad, I know..........ho hum!!

billy no mates
xxxxx
Old Jun 5th 2004, 10:00 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Tsk Tsk! Get back to your DIY, mate or I'll send Hevs after you with her blow torch!

And that's a promise

I must say if I lived in a lovely place like Cornwall, I'd be outside enjoying the scenery, not inside hunched over a computer (hmmmm, given my score in the Geek test, maybe not, but I can hope...)

Anya.
I've been a good boy Anya and just finished DIYing for the day.
No need to send round Hevs with her blowtorch - lets save that for a house warming party
Old Jun 5th 2004, 10:02 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Anya.
..............and tell him those other places don't have pasties, saffron buns or Cornish clotted cream
Old Jun 5th 2004, 10:04 pm
mickj

Where does God's own city ( London ) fit into all this?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.