Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

42c forcast for Melbourne tomorrow.........

42c forcast for Melbourne tomorrow.........

Old Dec 30th 2005, 10:19 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default 42c forcast for Melbourne tomorrow.........

it's going to be hot
Old Dec 30th 2005, 10:20 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 42c forcast for Melbourne tomorrow.........

Originally Posted by fraser
it's going to be hot
you know sometimes i really dont like you at all
Old Dec 30th 2005, 10:23 am
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie

Yea summer here

37 was bad enough!!!! I cant bear this, I am sittin under a fan too hot!!! All I have done is stay in the water today, never spent so m,uch time in the sea in my life, it far too hot......didnt think it got as hot as this here....dreading tomorrow, going to go to southlands to get some aircon, ha,ha!!!

Enjoy
laura
x
Old Dec 30th 2005, 10:24 am
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

jocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant future

hi there

here right know it is snowing and it is 1 below it's freeeezing.
it's ment to rain later that's what i hate slush.
i'll be over in may not long know.

john..
Old Dec 30th 2005, 10:25 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
You wouldn't like it mate it's like walking around with a hair dryer on your face
Old Dec 30th 2005, 10:25 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lauralollipop
Yea summer here

37 was bad enough!!!! I cant bear this, I am sittin under a fan too hot!!! All I have done is stay in the water today, never spent so m,uch time in the sea in my life, it far too hot......didnt think it got as hot as this here....dreading tomorrow, going to go to southlands to get some aircon, ha,ha!!!

Enjoy
laura
x
well its pi**ing it down here
Old Dec 30th 2005, 10:26 am

Originally Posted by lauralollipop
Yea summer here

Enjoy
laura
x
Hello Laura, I've heard they've sold out
Old Dec 30th 2005, 10:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Once you get a few days of this in a row, you never ever want it again.

I promise you.

35 is enough.

If you can spend more than 4 hours out in it, you are either a mad dog or an englishman.

Plant wilting, Grass browning, energy draining weather.

Old Dec 30th 2005, 10:29 am

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle

Plant wilting, Grass browning, energy draining weather.

Is that what that thing is at the back of my house I thought it was a beach it's so dusty
Old Dec 30th 2005, 10:29 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

We went down to Altona Beach today and it was only 27.....It was lovely and cool.....
Old Dec 30th 2005, 10:31 am

Originally Posted by Hels
We went down to Altona Beach today and it was only 27.....It was lovely and cool.....
We were there today, it was so much cooler than we are at PC.
Old Dec 30th 2005, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

KBREMBO is an unknown quantity at this point

it's going to be hot

21 for Perth AGAIN!!

KB
Old Dec 30th 2005, 10:34 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

We were there today, it was so much cooler than we are at PC.

It was lovely!! Bendigo was a scorcher!! Couldnt believe how cool it was.

We went there with BenandPam from on here. They came up for a visit with their new bubs and we went back down with them for a swim....Altona isnt the best beach in the world by "prettiness" standards....but was good enough for a swim and a cool down. We then sat in the Park over the road from the beach and had a picnic....was lovely! We were actually getting cold by the time we left....
Old Dec 30th 2005, 10:38 am

Originally Posted by Hels
It was lovely!! Bendigo was a scorcher!! Couldnt believe how cool it was.

We went there with BenandPam from on here. They came up for a visit with their new bubs and we went back down with them for a swim....Altona isnt the best beach in the world by "prettiness" standards....but was good enough for a swim and a cool down. We then sat in the Park over the road from the beach and had a picnic....was lovely! We were actually getting cold by the time we left....
We were parked right in front of the park, it's a shame we didn't know we were there between 2 and 3.

I'm going to get together with Ben for a game of tennis some time.
Old Dec 30th 2005, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

woodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond repute

Am I the only one that loves this heat.

Anything between 30 - 45 is fantastic! It is wonderful in Melbourne as it doesn't get too humid. Today at the beach was perfect and there was such an awesome friendly atmosphere.

I am now off to buy fishing stuff so we can enjoy it to the full Just need the boat next... question is do I get one suitable for the sea or the lakes

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.