$100,000 time limit????

$100,000 time limit????

Old Nov 18th 2003, 9:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Jenny

[QUOTE]Originally posted by jensteve
Originally posted by nosuchluck

Having a headache thinking of the time scales in advance. I would like to have buyer in the wings waiting with just contracts to sign but whats the chance of that. Its a bit confusing why the say not to sell your property, when they know your capital is in it.
Going to see estate agents tomorrow to ask what housing market like for our style and price of house, we may end up on market after xmas as well. Didn't quite have it originally planed that way but there seems no other way round it.
The only good thing my agents done so far was my hubb's tra application, they explained that so well it flew through. He's a roofer with no qualifications whatsoever, but he got it.

Jenny
hi jenny
good luck with the estate agents, i work for Mann Countrywide not an agent though just a humble secretary! property is still selling here in Poole, whereabouts are you? don't let an agent tie you into a long contract though, remember the ball is in your court! how far in to your app. are you? which agent are you using? we used Global Visas, they got hubby through the TRA stage, he's a plasterer, has been since leaving school, no formal qualifications, just learnt on site! where abouts are you heading for? pm me if you like
rach x