Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

$1.45 for a Cadbury's Cream Egg

$1.45 for a Cadbury's Cream Egg

Old Apr 15th 2006, 6:32 pm
Back in OZ!

ElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: $1.45 for a Cadbury's Cream Egg

I like the caramel eggs!!
Old Apr 15th 2006, 7:02 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ElshaUK
I like the caramel eggs!!
And in breaking news ElshaUK has stunned BE with her admission that she infact likes caramel eggs.

Lettuce has not been mentioned yet.
Old Apr 15th 2006, 7:09 pm
Back in OZ!

ElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seang
And in breaking news ElshaUK has stunned BE with her admission that she infact likes caramel eggs.

Lettuce has not been mentioned yet.
are you taking the piss?

And what has lettuce got to do with anything?
Old Apr 15th 2006, 7:14 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

are you taking the piss?

And what has lettuce got to do with anything?
1) Yes but in a nice way. Should have put a smiley thingy in.

2) Lettuce? Oh innocense. Lettuce is the great BE cause. Do a search for threads about the price of lettuce (iceberg lettuce in particular). Seems it is rather costly in Australia. Some people have considered moving back due to the great Australian iceberg letuce cabal.
Old Apr 15th 2006, 7:18 pm
Back in OZ!

Originally Posted by seang
1) Yes but in a nice way. Should have put a smiley thingy in.

2) Lettuce? Oh innocense. Lettuce is the great BE cause. Do a search for threads about the price of lettuce (iceberg lettuce in particular). Seems it is rather costly in Australia. Some people have considered moving back due to the great Australian iceberg letuce cabal.
Ooh don't forget, no M&S Knickers.....In fact...no M&S!
Old Apr 15th 2006, 7:26 pm
small steps long journey

Ooh don't forget, no M&S Knickers.....In fact...no M&S!
No knickers in fact*

*this may not actually be true
Old Apr 15th 2006, 10:43 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Betty Boop
I am just glad to hear that Cadbury's is available out there, nothing better than comfort eating with a bar of Cadbury's
With all the stress I am expecting with applying and everything,I think I will be going through quite a few bars within the next few months!

Yeah, but supposedly its not REAL Cadburys as its not English Cadburys....and its supposedly yuckier than the English Cadburys.....

Old Apr 16th 2006, 12:15 am
Back in OZ!

Originally Posted by Hels
Yeah, but supposedly its not REAL Cadburys as its not English Cadburys....and its supposedly yuckier than the English Cadburys.....

I personally think it is. Although when I lived there and had nothing else to compare it to, I thought it was just great

My Aussie friend tried chocolate over here and without me even saying anything to her, said how much creamier it tasted!

Old Apr 16th 2006, 12:51 am
New South Welshie

<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold

Hmmm, interesting.....going to have to buy one now, whatever the price !!
Old Apr 18th 2006, 8:23 am
sunshinesarah

sunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud ofsunshinesarah has much to be proud of

Could not see ANY reduced Cream eggs in supermarket today - gutted. In fact, couldn't even see ANY Cadburys Cream eggs, even full price. They seem to have been removed from the shelves just like that.
Old Apr 18th 2006, 8:56 am
is the donut hole

fnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by WendyC
LOL

You couldn't even give me one free, YUCK !!!!
Couldn't agree more. They're disgusting. My boss gave each of us one on Thursday and I had to pretend I liked it
Old Apr 18th 2006, 9:44 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

I couldn't really tell the difference to be honest??

anyhoo plenty of cadburys where we are going, the factory is in Tas yummy