Indians in J'burg

Old Feb 10th 2007, 3:34 am
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Indians in J'burg

Originally Posted by Peanut 1
Yes i do mind, ass oah u dont mind me calling u an ass. If south africa is going down the tubes why the hell are u on a discussing it. If u dont like join another forum. Who the hell are u tell me what i can and cannot say. Funny coming from someone whos countrie are full of acolholics, adulteress,fascists, pregranent teenagers and the other half on the dol. Check your own back yard before u decide to comment on someone elses.

Have a nice weekend mate

Hope that was enough words for u if u can count
Typical munt

Comes to this forum joins, does a couple of posts (gets nasty with everyone) and tells me (been a member for 4 years) that I should go to another forum if I don’t like it.

No where have I experienced that munt attitude before?

Oh yes, that’s why I’m not there anymore………..
Old Feb 10th 2007, 11:47 am
Just Joined

Peanut 1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Campbells
Reading (or trying to anyway) your opinions gives a clear indication of your level of education. Have you heard of the Oxford English Dictionary? Or is that too White for you? 13 years on under the New Government and you still haven’t made the choice to educate yourself – why is that? Go back to school if you can find one where they are not stabbing each other, shooting each other, raping each other or destroying the buildings - and these acts are carried out by KIDS. Heaven knows how many of them are pregnant??? Yet that is something that has been going on for decades isn’t it. First line of education is …..Parents! Goes back generations.

Alcoholism???? Are you kidding – even as a world wide problem and one that is not colour bound check out the shebeens right there in SA. You know, just down the road where you live, the nearest public park – where our kids are supposed to be able to swing and slide or take their dogs for a walk or ride their bikes. Come on my man, you know what I’m talking about, YOU LIVE THERE.

Just what is it that you are defending? Have you really thought about it?

We have checked out our backyard boetie, and that’s why we left it. It stinks of death! It’s wonderful to find a place where the front yard is open and free and we don’t have to lock ourselves away in dirty backyards where all the dirty laundry is just smouldering and no doubt will self-combust.

Just for the record:
This section of the forums refers to South Africa. If you care to post a topic in the UK section regarding your strong feelings towards Scotland, I encourage you to do so. The topic of this thread is CRIME in South Africa and it would seem is something you are trying desperately to deflect?

Have a crime-free weekend. Try not to type your next post whilst doing handstands in the shower!

Cheers
Hey dumbo have u really thought about it your uneducated idiot. I see your thirdworld standards in your so called first country daily. Get your facts straight or is that to much for your limited intelligence. Also half your people already are suffering from liver cancer, people as there early 20's and the hospitals cant cope.
Old Feb 10th 2007, 7:54 pm
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Peanut 1
Hey dumbo have u really thought about it your uneducated idiot. I see your thirdworld standards in your so called first country daily. Get your facts straight or is that to much for your limited intelligence. Also half your people already are suffering from liver cancer, people as there early 20's and the hospitals cant cope.
Ehhhh, and your point is?