- Vehicle insurance in Alberta is very expensive.
- You can remove some of the sting by finding an insurance company that will give you credit for your no claims history in the UK.
- Of course the first step in that process is to obtain reference letters from your insurance companies in the UK before you even move to Canada.
- Once you're in Alberta, shop around for insurance, and compare prices.
- You'll probably find it helpful to use an insurance broker who can compare the rates that different insurance companies would give you.
- Comparison shopping can make a substantial difference to the premium you'll pay.