SB1 Returning Residence Visa

From Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

The SB-1 Returning Resident Visa is applied for at a US consulate abroad, preferably at least three months prior to the applicant's intended travel back to the States.

You also need to show that the reason for your delayed return was caused by things out of your control.