From Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Form I-129F (Petition for Alien Fiancé(e)) is used to file for a petition to have a K1 visa made available to a foreign national, where that foreign national is the fiancé(e) of the filing USC.

External Links

Download page for Form I-129f and its instructions.