Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession
Reload this Page >

UK TRADIES..send me your details.

UK TRADIES..send me your details.

Old Jan 3rd 2008, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

kevwilson1982 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: UK TRADIES..send me your details.

Originally Posted by SBUK View Post
Lookin for work on the Sunny Coast?? Give me a shout,Im getting the feel of who needs what,where and when.Im getting offered work and having to keep putting off jobs ....might be able to help??
Hi, im a HGV / PSV Mechanic, any jobs going???
Old Jan 10th 2008, 3:17 am
Forum Regular

chasandange has a brilliant futurechasandange has a brilliant futurechasandange has a brilliant futurechasandange has a brilliant futurechasandange has a brilliant futurechasandange has a brilliant futurechasandange has a brilliant future

hi i am a uk trucker at present in nz but looking to relocate can you help please
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 5:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,

OH is a joiner with 24 years experience. Waiting for visa!! Hope you can help.

Regards
Sharon
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 9:28 pm
Forum Regular

darrellandsarah will become famous soon enoughdarrellandsarah will become famous soon enough

hi i,m a chippy with 21 years experiance,got our visas through and am looking to come out with my family sometime this year,will be coming to brisbane around march/may for a visit and activate our visas where abouts in brissy are you thanx darrell
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 12:29 am
"At Home"

ekiec is just really niceekiec is just really niceekiec is just really niceekiec is just really niceekiec is just really niceekiec is just really niceekiec is just really niceekiec is just really nice

I know this is the wrong thread but I wanted all tradies to see it.
Some good news for migrants from India
South Africa
Sri Lanka
the Philippines
the United Kingdom
who are over seas, is they have now changed the assessing authority which will now recognise your qualification on paper as an “Offshore Record of Technical Skills”. Full details can be found at http://www.workplace.gov.au/workplac...entservice.htm This is still restrictrictive to those without paper I agree and it doesn't help people like me who are australian residents with overseas qualification but it is a step forwards. I will post similar on another thread so others are aware as soon aspossable for there own application. I am trying to cantact the head of the state training authority NSW to clarify the "black hole" that is and will update further. Eamon
Old Jan 31st 2008, 12:21 pm
Just Joined

elty is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,i am a bricklayer with 20 years experience .I have my visa and i am arriving in oz on the 25th of june.Any help appreciated.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 7:07 pm
Just Joined

James Sledmere is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SBUK View Post
Lookin for work on the Sunny Coast?? Give me a shout,Im getting the feel of who needs what,where and when.Im getting offered work and having to keep putting off jobs ....might be able to help??
Hi, I'm an experienced wall and floor tiler. I lay ceramic, porcelain and natural stone. Self employed at the moment but any contract or full time positions would be great... Cheers.
Old Mar 18th 2008, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

BECCY.FR is an unknown quantity at this point

hi my name is chris ryding,i am an electrician with city and guilds qualifications need an employer to get there this is my e-mail address i can send you my cv

[email protected]
Old Mar 25th 2008, 5:05 pm
Just Joined

Al n M has a brilliant futureAl n M has a brilliant futureAl n M has a brilliant futureAl n M has a brilliant futureAl n M has a brilliant futureAl n M has a brilliant future
Talking Re: UK TRADIES..send me your details.

Hubbie is a CITB plasterer and dry liner. Also does stud and partition work.
Would love to move to Aus, and if he had a job offer we could get out there quickly, 3 mos I understand?

He is pretty good at most trades that he does not have quals for too... do you need to expand ure biz?
Old Apr 15th 2008, 9:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

Think we are all waisting our time replying to this post