Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession
Reload this Page >

UK TRADIES..send me your details.

UK TRADIES..send me your details.

Old Aug 20th 2007, 9:30 pm
Just Joined

Dave - Jo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: UK TRADIES..send me your details.

Hi there
We are looking to move to melbourne i have worked for B.T for 20 years and my partner Joanne is a project manager in the rail industry is there anything out there for us ? cheers
Old Sep 13th 2007, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

appyarry will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by SBUK
Keep em comin'...in the poo again today me was
chippy here .. but do i need a licence to work there and how do i get one ?????
Old Sep 14th 2007, 11:31 am
BE Enthusiast

SBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud of

Are you up this way??
Old Sep 16th 2007, 10:05 am
Just Joined

julie and chad is on a distinguished road

Lookin for work on the Sunny Coast?? Give me a shout,Im getting the feel of who needs what,where and when.Im getting offered work and having to keep putting off jobs ....might be able to help??
hi my oh is painter and decorator 18 years exp we are married with 5 kids tra removing route D has messed things up any ideas on sponsorships? have sent loads of cvs but keep getting replies from cowboys ....HELP
Old Sep 21st 2007, 8:41 am
BE Enthusiast

SBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud of

Sorry can't help with sponsorship BUT there's loads of dec work here!!...done some today actually..be it in 33C heat! it's dry before it reaches the door :curse:
Old Sep 21st 2007, 1:08 pm
Just Joined

mrobson is an unknown quantity at this point

Lookin for work on the Sunny Coast?? Give me a shout,Im getting the feel of who needs what,where and when.Im getting offered work and having to keep putting off jobs ....might be able to help??
hi, i am a bricklayer in england looking at moving to australia, could use some help with finding work please all i got is phone numbers!
look forward to hearing from you
Old Sep 21st 2007, 1:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

ey up,

OH is a sparkie, done contracting, shop fitting, hotels, house bashing, pubs etc.

We got visa and done bluecard online and just in process of getting the ARTC cert sent to Oz address, arrive in 9ish weeks.

Will be temp at Peregian beach, was looking around mt creek area,

got anything??

S-j,

Pm with any details please.
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 12:50 am
BE Enthusiast

You've got mail..me duck
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 12:16 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

need any plasterers?
OH a plasterer for past 10 years - can do practically anything, including external rendering

and hes damned good too!
Old Nov 8th 2007, 9:00 pm
Forum Regular

simon-hannah is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm a general builder in the uk fed up with the weather, did apprenticeship in plastering and tiling. over the last 15 years have added brickwork and 1st fix carpentry to my cv, but i'm no joiner. What routes are open to time served tradesmen?
Old Nov 9th 2007, 9:26 am
Just Joined

julie and chad is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by simon-hannah
I'm a general builder in the uk fed up with the weather, did apprenticeship in plastering and tiling. over the last 15 years have added brickwork and 1st fix carpentry to my cv, but i'm no joiner. What routes are open to time served tradesmen?
loads have you got any formal quals? if not ur in same position as us either wait for route d to reopen or find a sponsor go to www.thinkingaustralia.com
Old Nov 9th 2007, 10:10 pm
Forum Regular

brucekaren is just really nicebrucekaren is just really nicebrucekaren is just really nicebrucekaren is just really nicebrucekaren is just really nicebrucekaren is just really nicebrucekaren is just really nicebrucekaren is just really nice

SBUK

Im a Carpenter & Joiner, with over 15 years experience in new build, roofs, 2nd fix, kitchens, shop fitting and renovation work. I also have over 7 years experience in the Sign Making industry.

How do I validate myself as a trademan and obtain my licence?

Hoping to be out in Brisbane area after Xmas.

Last edited by brucekaren; Nov 9th 2007 at 10:13 pm.
Old Nov 11th 2007, 6:36 pm
Forum Regular

gem313 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by brucekaren
SBUK

Im a Carpenter & Joiner, with over 15 years experience in new build, roofs, 2nd fix, kitchens, shop fitting and renovation work. I also have over 7 years experience in the Sign Making industry.

How do I validate myself as a trademan and obtain my licence?

Hoping to be out in Brisbane area after Xmas.
Hi, my OH is a fabricator/welder no quals for fabrication but has done an apprentice in welding and has been doing it for 14 years. Is there any work/sponsers? cheers x
Old Nov 11th 2007, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

simon-hannah is an unknown quantity at this point

What is the minimun qualification requirement for working in oz. I'm able to apply for nvq in a few areas as i've been working as a general builder for 15 yrs. Which area is most sought after in oz, my main areas are carpentry( not joinery), bricklaying, plastering,tiling. Would a level 3 nvq be suitable.
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 7:35 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

hello there SBUK

we've chatted before, but just to let you know that egg and i are hoping to be on sunny coast by june, a while to go yet I know, but just checking if its still alright to get in touch
egg is plumber heating engineer with 16 years experience, domestic and industrial stuff.
you definitley have the patience of a saint answering all us buggers
bec

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.