Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession
Reload this Page >

UK TRADIES..send me your details.

UK TRADIES..send me your details.

Old Apr 9th 2007, 1:36 pm
Forum Regular

sylvia73 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: UK TRADIES..send me your details.

Originally Posted by SBUK
Can't help on the last two notes sorry thanks for getting in touch anyway
hi SBUK,
my OH is an industrial electrician has done his apprentice and then has 13year experience working on chemical and industrial plants as electrician and supervisor we are heading to melbourne ballarat hopefully is there plenty of work out their for his trade thanks sylvia
Old Apr 9th 2007, 8:58 pm
Just Joined

evec is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I want to move to Brisbane, or somewhere near there soon I'm a painter with over 20yrs experience.Would you know anyone that would be willing to sponsor me? I'm moving with my wife & daughter. I'm a good, honest,hard worker.We've our house sold, so could move right away!!
Any help would really be appreciated!!
Sean.
Old Apr 9th 2007, 9:18 pm
Forum Regular

bluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to all

hi sbuk , chippie looking for work sep/oct time or maybe earlier, coming over with a little savings and no commitments, 27 years old and lots of all round exp.....do you have any advice please?

cheers

paul
Old Apr 11th 2007, 8:22 pm
Just Joined

shavin is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there

DH is a bricklayer, time served about six years in the UK.

We have just started looking into applying but haven't done anything as yet.

Could you give me an idea what sort of work is around for brickies at the minute?
Old Apr 15th 2007, 1:33 am
BE Enthusiast

SBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud of

Thanks for the notes I've replied to the ones I can help with,the others I'm afraid are area's I'm not too hot on ...but anyone with chippy exp on the coast are the people I could probaly help most?...anyhoot Thanks again.
Old May 6th 2007, 6:11 pm
Just Joined

anderson family is an unknown quantity at this point

The way things are I have got work now, so I need labour! although its more house building than engineering ie chippy's..sparky's..brickies..decorators..plumbers are in need also A/C fitters etc. thanks for your replies anyroad
Do you happen to know if there is much work for drainers in perth
Old May 14th 2007, 12:39 am
BE Enthusiast

SBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud of

Sorry wouldn't know..me is in Qld
Old May 14th 2007, 4:08 pm
Just Joined

evec is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, do you know anyone looking for a good Painter/Decorator in the Brisbane area ? I've 25 years experience! Thanks for your time,
Sean.
Old May 17th 2007, 5:28 pm
Forum Regular

bluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to all

hi sbuk so how come no reply to me i am a chippy?????
Old May 24th 2007, 10:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Because I needed a hand 3/4 weeks ago not in September ney mind give me a shout when you do get here and I'll see whats on? I aint no agency though I just need labour now and again.
Old Jun 21st 2007, 5:18 am
BE Enthusiast

It'd be handy to know who's incoming....
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 10:18 pm
Forum Regular

Ruthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of light

tiler late Aug?
Old Jul 16th 2007, 7:33 pm
Just Joined

arthursmith is an unknown quantity at this point

anything available for a floor and wall tiler on a gap year ?

is it possible to get temporary work to top up the coffers ?

arthur
Old Jul 17th 2007, 8:31 am
Forum Regular

rodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond repute

I'll have to drop you a note on new builds Rod as I wasn't to impressed about things on the few I've been on! but thats me,get in touch when youre here

yhm
Old Jul 17th 2007, 10:43 am
BE Enthusiast

YHM 2

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.