Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession
Reload this Page >

UK Partner wanted for hairdressing in Surfers Paradise

UK Partner wanted for hairdressing in Surfers Paradise

Old Aug 30th 2010, 11:33 am
Just Joined

FayRoberts is an unknown quantity at this point
Default UK Partner wanted for hairdressing in Surfers Paradise

I am looking for a partner / investor for a concept hairdressing chain, starting in Surfers Paradise Queensland. If you are interested in immigrating to Australia, have a track record in the hairdressing industry and can invest up to $80,000 I would be interested in hearing from you. I am Australian (although bought up in UK and have been back and fourth over my life). I would be able to get everything organised this end, you would simply arrive and work, with a salary and a percentage in the business (there is a great Visa Agent here who would help handle all the paperwork too). This is genuine. I am unable to get a business loan due to lack of assets. I have researched the concept thoroughly and am ready to go, but Australian Hairdressers are small business 'one-man-band' operators who strive on there individual reputations. This is a "business idea' with scope to be very entrepreneurial. I have much more information for anyone who seriously is interested.