Wikiposts

TRA

Old Jun 30th 2008, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

Annehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really nice
Default Re: TRA

Hi,
It's the 1st do you think they'll be much movement this week???

Anne
Old Jul 27th 2008, 2:05 pm
Just Joined

Lesley D is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Annehe28
Hi,
It's the 1st do you think they'll be much movement this week???

Anne
Hi if it makes you feel any better, I moved to oz with my family 20 months ago to study hairdressing in Brisbane, Qld. have just finished my training and just applying for my TRA, then just need to get a job. You wont regret the wait, its worth it.

Lesley
Old Jul 28th 2008, 1:25 am
Forum Regular

Annehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Lesley D
Hi if it makes you feel any better, I moved to oz with my family 20 months ago to study hairdressing in Brisbane, Qld. have just finished my training and just applying for my TRA, then just need to get a job. You wont regret the wait, its worth it.

Lesley
Hi Lesley,

Congrates on finishing your course. Hope it dosen't take to long for you to get through TRA and visa. I've been waiting for CO since Jan 08 and things are slow but I know it'll be worth the wait.

Best of Luck

Anne