Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession
Reload this Page >

Tips from steel Frabators / welders who applied for TRA

Tips from steel Frabators / welders who applied for TRA

Old Aug 17th 2007, 8:54 am
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold
Question Tips from steel Frabators / welders who applied for TRA

Hi

we are gathering all the information for my husbands TRA i have his trade papers letters from employers confirming employment and work completed plus examples of drawings that he worked on.
we got a break down explaining the FAS training and explaining about his trade im just wondering is that enough any tips would be great
Thanks
Old Aug 17th 2007, 8:49 pm

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Tips from steel Frabators / welders who applied for TRA

Originally Posted by Baby75 View Post
Hi

we are gathering all the information for my husbands TRA i have his trade papers letters from employers confirming employment and work completed plus examples of drawings that he worked on.
we got a break down explaining the FAS training and explaining about his trade im just wondering is that enough any tips would be great
Thanks
just bumping it up thanks
Old Aug 19th 2007, 11:13 am
Just Joined

mark and jo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, you have enough info there. I'm a metal machinist and got my TRA back in 2 weeks.
Best of luck, Mark
Old Aug 20th 2007, 1:47 am
A Returning Member!!

Sham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Baby75 View Post
Hi

Thanks
OH is a Sheet Metal Worker and sounds like you got more stuff than we had to send off and ours came back really quickly to!!
Old Aug 20th 2007, 10:28 am

Originally Posted by Sham Williams View Post
OH is a Sheet Metal Worker and sounds like you got more stuff than we had to send off and ours came back really quickly to!!
Thanks guys its such a worry this part we really want to make sure qwe have every thing right