Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession
Reload this Page >

pipefitters wages what do you earn in oz

pipefitters wages what do you earn in oz

Old Jul 25th 2012, 11:05 am
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice
Default pipefitters wages what do you earn in oz

A silly question but i suppose it depends on where you work,what days worked etc,hours etc.
I am a pipefitter and am moving to australia perth by end of this year,early next have worked for 20yrs offshore on the rigs and also on oil and gas live and consturction sites etc.
I was wondering what the annual wage was for a pipefitter in australia,im just trying to to compare what i would be making here or have been,ideally it would be a job offshore 2 weeks on and off,as thats the jobs i have currently been doing for a few years steady now to compare with.
If anyone is doing the same job offshore or onshore and dont mind sharing that they earn would be great,pm me if you wish.
I watch them tv shows about family's etc going to australia and some getting lower wages compared to there uk wage and some getting much more,i had it in my mind it would always be more,maybe im wrong.
The reason i ask is things are more expensive in australia,well some things and it would be ideal to compare.
Old Oct 21st 2012, 7:45 pm
Just Joined

neild87 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: pipefitters wages what do you earn in oz

did you make the move?
Old Oct 22nd 2012, 5:37 am
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice

Originally Posted by neild87
did you make the move?
not yet be around april/may of next year why?
Old Oct 22nd 2012, 5:45 pm
Just Joined

neild87 is an unknown quantity at this point

just wondering, thinking about it myself but cant really find recruiters in oil and gas looking for pipefitters off of perth