Wikiposts

Motor Trade?????

Old Jun 10th 2007, 4:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Bigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Motor Trade?????

Hi. I'm in the UK, looking to come out to Dubai or Kuwait (will consider any country in M.E) as a Bodyshop manager or similar in the body repair trade. Any one on here in same situation or actually in the M.E in the same role?

Cheers,Taff.
Old Jan 21st 2008, 9:33 pm
Just Joined

Sheffman will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Motor Trade?????

Originally Posted by Bigtaff
Hi. I'm in the UK, looking to come out to Dubai or Kuwait (will consider any country in M.E) as a Bodyshop manager or similar in the body repair trade. Any one on here in same situation or actually in the M.E in the same role?

Cheers,Taff.
Hiya Taff,
Hows things have you found anything in the UAE ? I have spent more years than I want to remember in the trade, mechanical side as well as fit an strip in bodyshops, spent the last few years 'contacting' money os good, but the travelling and 60 hour weeks are not something I want to carry on with !
Old Feb 9th 2008, 6:09 am

Coxy the Bear is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Motor Trade?????

Hopefully people won't mind if I plug a company on here. Speak to Raj Kohli at HCP on 0208 681 1111 and say Ian Cox gave you the number. He's just got me posted in Dubai with BMW. Good luck!