Reload this Page >

Any welders want a job in calgary

Any welders want a job in calgary

Old May 1st 2006, 7:41 am
AKA Badger

rod burner is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Any welders want a job in calgary

Hi
Me and my wife should be off in a few weeks to calgary .when I last spoke to my new boss he asked me if I knew any other welders who wanted to come out?
I only know one other welder who I would want to come out there ,but his wife won't go .
So once I am out there if they wants me to put a good word in for them let me know.
Dave.
Old May 1st 2006, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

annie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Any welders want a job in calgary

Originally Posted by rod burner
Hi
Me and my wife should be off in a few weeks to calgary .when I last spoke to my new boss he asked me if I knew any other welders who wanted to come out?
I only know one other welder who I would want to come out there ,but his wife won't go .
So once I am out there if they wants me to put a good word in for them let me know.
Dave.
Hi Dave,
We are hoping to move to Ontario but are getting tired of waiting, who are you going to be working for? What area are you going to be living. I am a welder looking for pipe work. have you got a good pay deal? Sorry for all the questions but we are just considering whether we should consider other options.
Cheers
Kev
Old May 2nd 2006, 2:41 am
Brian & Joanne

crazykanuck is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Dave

I'm a welder in Calgary I'm curious what company your going to work for

Brian
Old May 2nd 2006, 4:52 pm
AKA Badger

rod burner is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by annie3-4
Hi Dave,
We are hoping to move to Ontario but are getting tired of waiting, who are you going to be working for? What area are you going to be living. I am a welder looking for pipe work. have you got a good pay deal? Sorry for all the questions but we are just considering whether we should consider other options.
Cheers
Kev
Hi
It's only a small shop in the foothills industrial park.Hopefully we will be living in MacKenzie town about ten minutes away.
The starting salary is $25 ,I think they do pipe welding as well as structural.
Old May 3rd 2006, 12:29 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rod burner
Hi
It's only a small shop in the foothills industrial park.Hopefully we will be living in MacKenzie town about ten minutes away.
The starting salary is $25 ,I think they do pipe welding as well as structural.
I'm in Mackenzie!!! Kilt and Caber anyone?