Jobs in London

Old Sep 13th 2011, 9:33 pm
Just Joined

MattNJ has a spectacular aura aboutMattNJ has a spectacular aura aboutMattNJ has a spectacular aura about
Default Jobs in London

Would that be possible to get a job looking "from the street" so to speak when I get to London? I speak,write and read English well and have a cat.C EU driver license but my driving experience is from US(16 years) and few years driving straight truck in Poland.
I take any job I can handle(I am 40 years old healthy male) just to start earning, just wonder if it is possible to get it looking for ads in the stores or something like that (in US they just post help wanted) and if it is common practice in UK to hire "walk-ins". I am eligible to work in UK of course.
Any other suggestions for a guy waking out of the plane at Heatrow?

Last edited by MattNJ; Sep 13th 2011 at 9:45 pm.
Old Jan 12th 2012, 7:11 am
Banned

bespokebureau is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Jobs in London

Hi Matt.

It's really good to hear that you are in London want a job. I had face the similar kind of similar kind of situation 3 years back. there are several job placement agencies which will help you in having the job of your own interest with the amount payable at that job you deserve.

Try to search such placement agencies here in London, who are ready to help you here.

Regards.

Mark,