Wikiposts

Job Websites

Old Dec 13th 2008, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

VWPowered will become famous soon enoughVWPowered will become famous soon enough
Default Job Websites

can anyone help, decided that if the family is to stay here in france, then i'll have to go to the work, have done my cv, joined (www.jobs.cz very good site with over 29,000 employers or so they say covering alot of europe) and emailed endless companys regarding work from italy, ireland, czech rep and slovakia (but not the uk..) anyone know of any others i can approach, will drive anywhere in the EU, not scared of going to where the work is..(it isnt going to come to me now is it)

any thoughts greatly received please... and before anyone slates me i do understand its hard where you are too, but im just doing what i thinks best and to follow the work trail rather than pray that something comes along..

(if your an employer will gladly email CV (PM for details)