Hairdressing in Dubai

Old Sep 27th 2012, 4:03 am
Just Joined

Zoey91 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Hairdressing in Dubai

Hello.
My partner lives and works out here in Dubai and Abu Dhabi and I am thinking about migrating over from England to join him.
I am a hairdresser by trade and just wondered if anyone could give me any advice about coming over as an English hairdresser? I've heard mixed things about it!
Any advice would be a massive help
Old Sep 27th 2012, 11:12 am
Just Joined

mano1224 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hairdressing in Dubai

hey, i am from Abu Dhabi.

Your first step should be get in touch with the high-end salons in Dubai / Abu dhabi. I would recommend the same city where he is residing since the commute to/from the other emirate can get tiresome specially after the long hours you put in at the salons.

you can try getting in touch with "The Beauty Spot" owner Vicky in Abu Dhabi. That is an excellent salon which I have been using for my haircuts for years now and they are expanding. Unfortunately I dont knoe any other contacts that can help.

Moving to the UAE would be a good change for you.