Reload this Page >

Hairdressers arriving in Brisbane

Hairdressers arriving in Brisbane

Old Oct 27th 2007, 10:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Atticus will become famous soon enough
Default Hairdressers arriving in Brisbane

Hi guys

Havent posted on here for some time, reason being have spent the last 12 months developing and building my business. Im glad to say that the business is developing well and we are looking for senior stylists with a minimum of 4 years post qualified experience (colour experience also required).

We are in the top salary bracket for the profession and offer $24 per hour (incl super) which means a take home salary of $700. We also offer a performance related bonus. We are located in Brisbane CBD.

You can check us out at www.pureman.com.au

So if anyone is interested please pm me. If you have any questions am happy to oblige.

Cheers

Atticus
Old May 12th 2008, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

Carl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really nice
Default Re: Hairdressers arriving in Brisbane

Originally Posted by Atticus
Hi guys

Havent posted on here for some time, reason being have spent the last 12 months developing and building my business. Im glad to say that the business is developing well and we are looking for senior stylists with a minimum of 4 years post qualified experience (colour experience also required).

We are in the top salary bracket for the profession and offer $24 per hour (incl super) which means a take home salary of $700. We also offer a performance related bonus. We are located in Brisbane CBD.

You can check us out at www.pureman.com.au

So if anyone is interested please pm me. If you have any questions am happy to oblige.

Cheers

Atticus
Hi i am moving to brisbane later this year i hope i have 16 years exp 14 as a salon owner X2 and 6 years training in a college now head of dept. i am wanting to get into a salon asap can we keep in contact i can e-mail my CV if you require.
regards
Carl.
Old Jun 1st 2008, 10:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Atticus will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Hairdressers arriving in Brisbane

Hi Carl

Havent been on this website in a while. Just got your message. Just send in your CV to [email protected] and I will take a look.

Regards

A

PS when you hoping to come over?