Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession
Reload this Page >

FQ hairdressers looking for sponsorship

FQ hairdressers looking for sponsorship

Old Feb 14th 2010, 9:52 am
Just Joined

mellybobs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: FQ hairdressers looking for sponsorship

hi im mel, i am looking for a sponsor in adelaide. Im fully qualified with level 2 and 3. I have been a hairdresser for 15+ and i currently have my own salon. Iam wanting this move for myself and my family can u advise me and send me in the right direction many thanks mel
Old Feb 14th 2010, 10:21 am
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.toniandguy.com.au/locations

Maybe worth contacting?

Also: http://www.pivot-point.edu.au/index.php

Best regards.
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 1:48 pm
Just Joined

nikkirance is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mr Anderson
Hi alan

as an employer in this field, what is the correct way i can go about sponsoring and advertising this fact please.

I have a barbers shop in melbourne and would like to get in touch wiuth potential migrants to work for me.

Thanks alot

alan
hiya i no this is cheeky but i dont suppose you no of anyone looking to sponsor a hairdresser or barber in the queensland area do you ,as im hoping to emigrate to that area if pos .
thanks nikki
Old Mar 5th 2010, 4:40 pm
Just Joined

gemma118 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nikkirance
hiya i no this is cheeky but i dont suppose you no of anyone looking to sponsor a hairdresser or barber in the queensland area do you ,as im hoping to emigrate to that area if pos .
thanks nikki
Hi I'm looking for a sponsorship in Hairdressing.
We are currently at a standstill in our application and will have to wait 2 yrs until our visa's come through so our agent has suggested going down this route.
I'm 28 and have 11years exp, I've been running my own self employed business for 5 years.
I have worked in Darwin and Port Douglas (qld) both for a time of 3 months.
If anybody can help that would be fab!! ;-)
Old Mar 7th 2010, 12:02 pm
Just Joined

SussanTurner is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Sarah, I wonder if you can give me some more onfo on Sam Rifici's, I'm a qualified hairedresser, and was 3/4 of the way through my visa application when DIAC changed things last year. I've got my TRA granted and have got my WA state sponsorship granted, and applied for a 176 visa. I'm in Perth at the moment visiting family and friends and job-hunting, I'm looking for a sponsor so that I can changed my visa application to a sub-class 121.
Can you let me know if Sam Rifici's is still interested in recruiting, as I'm here until Monday 22nd March, so I could pop in before I go (I've got copies of my qualifications, references, tra, etc etc with me).
With thanks, Susie.
Old May 10th 2010, 10:59 am
Just Joined

Linseyxox is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi my name is Linsey I'm 19 and looking for a sponsorship in Western Australia Perth...
I qualify in 2011 my VCTV Level 2 Hairdressing and am eager for the chance to move out. I have a one year paid working experience and 2 years volunteered placement experiences I have good working knowledge of wella, TIGI, Redken and Kerastase. I am a quick learner and love being in a fast upbeat environment, and I am always up for a challenge.
I am a very bubbly person with excellent people skills I also have some beauty qualifications but no work experience behind them.
My email address is [email protected]

I would love to talk to someone about any opportunities that may arise for sponsorship.
Thanks x
Old May 10th 2010, 7:49 pm
Just Joined

marleyandjo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sarah0405
Are you a fully qualified hairdresser? do you want to live in Perth? Sam Rificis have successfully sponsored 3 girls so far, and are eager to sponsor more. I am nearly at the end of my 2 year sponsorship, so can answer any questions. Then if your keen i can pass your details on to the powes that be , Let me just add, that from the day i 1st spoke to them, to the day i arrived was 11 weeks. Visa also covered my husband and 2 children. Its changed ours lives. Sarah
hi im a fully quailfied hairdresser amd my husband is a barber, we have run our own buisinesses for many years. we have one child and would like to live in and around perth. we started the application for our visas however have been put on hold. do you think sponsership is an option for us? please contact us jo marley
Old May 17th 2010, 9:23 pm
Just Joined

Thumbs up Re: FQ hairdressers looking for sponsorship

Are you a fully qualified hairdresser? do you want to live in Perth? Sam Rificis have successfully sponsored 3 girls so far, and are eager to sponsor more. I am nearly at the end of my 2 year sponsorship, so can answer any questions. Then if your keen i can pass your details on to the powes that be , Let me just add, that from the day i 1st spoke to them, to the day i arrived was 11 weeks. Visa also covered my husband and 2 children. Its changed ours lives. Sarah
hi there im hoping you can help ,ive just found this thread you wrote.
im a hairdresser but im struggling with visa with the new sol list so im trying to get sponsorship.
been qualified for 15yrs working mobile for 6 but just gone back to shop[needed prof of earnings etc]
ive got 3kids [well4 if i include hubby]
any info you could give me would be amazing. hope to here from you
Old Aug 24th 2010, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

MrRivaz has a brilliant futureMrRivaz has a brilliant futureMrRivaz has a brilliant futureMrRivaz has a brilliant futureMrRivaz has a brilliant futureMrRivaz has a brilliant future

My girlfriend is qualified to Level 3 and is seeking to gain teaching qualifications,she also does advanced colouring and spray tanning.

we were desperate to get back to perth and applied through global visas who took 3 grand and gave us nothing.

so i know she would want to hear more about this, she worked frequently for just cuts all over australia and i know she did really want to pursue it, but with the dissaster that was gloabl visasa she put everything on hold

my email is [email protected]
Old Jan 2nd 2011, 12:18 pm
Just Joined

sdawe1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by yoddha
Hi which level of nvq do you do at city and guilds to qualify..as Hair Dresser?
Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Hair Dressing?
appreciate if you could guide me..
Thanks in advance.

cheers
Hello Just trailing on to this thread, I also gained my City and Guilds level 2 Hairdressing diploma, passing with 'Credit' in June 2010 and have since been mobile hairdressing to fit around my children. Would love to get sponsership for an Australian salon and be trained up from Junior stylist. I am 31 and very enthusiastic with great people skills. Many Thanks. Sian x
Old Jan 10th 2011, 5:05 pm
Just Joined

xxxxrheaxxxx is an unknown quantity at this point

I am a british senior stylist and wish to find sponsorship in australia. i have 12 years experience and do all aspects of the job including bridal hair. I am hoping to live there permanenly at some stage. my e mail is [email protected]. I am available to leave any time soon. Please can anybody who can help get in touch
Old Jan 13th 2011, 4:49 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Mr Anderson
Hi alan

as an employer in this field, what is the correct way i can go about sponsoring and advertising this fact please.

I have a barbers shop in melbourne and would like to get in touch wiuth potential migrants to work for me.

Thanks alot

alan
hi there i no this is a old post but i was wondering if you cold point me in the dirrection of a salon that might sponsor me. i am a fully qualified hairdresser/barber with arond18 yr experiance, any info would be amazing thanx
Old Feb 11th 2011, 5:10 am
Just Joined

katie boland is an unknown quantity at this point

hi, this is probaly a long shot but im a fully qualified english hairdresser who is already in perth (on a working visa) and up until last week i was supposed to be gettin sponsored by a salon but its all fallen through, i was just wondering if u think sam rifcis could help me, or do they only sponsor people off sure? im not sure if u have a contact email address or phone number i could try! would really help me out as only have 2 weeks left on my visa so need to sort something out asap,
thanx